LUSH Eau Roma Water

Filtered by eye Color : Green
LUSH Eau Roma Water

Lavender Water (Lavendula hybrida), Rose Water (Rosa centifolia), Limonene, Linalool, Perfume, Methylparaben.

on 2/1/2017 6:47:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I really didn't expect to be that impressed with this. I've tried rose water toners in the past and they've always just sort of dried my skin out. This one does not and it's quickly become one of my favorite products! Is it necessary? Not at all, but it's so refreshing and soothing, I wouldn't be without it now!

on 12/7/2016 4:17:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

My absolute favorite toner from LUSH. It leaves my skin refreshed and hydrated, and it works perfect with the facial oils I have. The spray is very fine, so it is even usable over make-up. The smell is also very nice and relaxing.

on 4/24/2016 12:12:00 PM

I love tea tree tonic and I decided to bought something different. I have been using this for 3 months now and I don't see a difference. It does nothing to my skin, it is not bad but it just doesn't do anything. It smells great, it's refresing and cleanse my skin, but nothing special.:)

on 10/4/2014 2:12:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Really love this product! Smells wonderful and makes my skin feel nice and smooth. Great for toning or just refreshing your skin in the middle of the day. Definitely repurchasing!

on 2/10/2014 11:48:00 AM

I love the floral scent of this toner and it has no alcohol in it, another bonus. I just spritz it on my face and it calms down redness in my skin, I also find that my moisturiser soaks in really well. I also use tea tree water by lush to help with my acne and oily skin.

It ist expensive for what it is, its just lavender and rosewater but I can't be bothered to make my own so I don't mind paying 4 for 100g ofnthisnstuff .

After my current 10g bottle runs out I'm going to buy the bigger 250g bottle. Would recommend

on 7/17/2013 11:04:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

At first I thought this was simply a wonderful toner for use during facials and when removing makeup.. Until recently when a heatwave came over Ireland and it's constantly hot with no breeze and everyone is just gross and sweaty. I was visiting my mam for a few days and had all my Lush stuff in my backpack, during the 2.5 hour bus journey, my boyfriend got really sun-strokey (disoriented, irritable, too hot) so I spritzed his face and upper with this and it cheered him up instantly. I'll never travel without it again. keeping it in the fridge makes it even more refreshing as a body spray on hot days.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

toners do not work for me. lush toners most certainly do not work for me.
I've tried eau roma water and some of the other toners from lush, including breath of fresh air.

comes in a handy spray bottle

extremely pricey
does not remove excess make up
makes skin feel dry/ tight

I do love lush products, but the toners are not great.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse

Hate the smell. Do not like lavender, however it is refreshing and my skin feels really smooth after use. I haven't seen any improvement in my skin as of yet but it has not broken me out, I have really sensitive skin, and it is really soothing. I like the spray bottle packaging.

EDIT: I have just used up the whole bottle of this and instantly repurchased. This along with Ultrabland and Celestial are the only things that keep my skin perfectly clear. HG worth. Love it and will forever use it.

on 4/19/2012 1:32:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This product is such a con. The ingredients are rosewater, lavender water, scents and paraben preservative. This in a spray bottle costs 7 for some reason. Which is strange because a 250ml of floral water costs around 1 from any indian grocers and a spray bottle isn't that expensive.
It works ok, similar to boots organic rosewater toner but less effective. It's hugely over priced for all it is.

on 11/14/2011 6:32:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I picked up Eau Roma Water a few months ago after using plain Rosewater, I read some good reviews & since I have sensitive skin I wanted to try it.

It worked well to tone my skin & reduced a little redness. My face also felt great after using it. The negative however is that I don't like that it has perfume in it. Not only is the perfume a little strong but a product for sensitive skin (on the face no less) shouldn't have added fragrance in it - it can irritate it. I know they're trying to make it smell appealing but floral waters already have a nice fragrance.

The other negative is that the atomiser/spray spurts out toner rather than spraying a fine mist which I think wastes product.

I've since bought a litre of Bulgarian Rose Floral Water & Lavender Floral Water to made my own toner. It works just as well, doesn't have any additives or perfume. These floral waters smell heavenly - probably a bit better than ERW - without any perfume added. The huge bonus is that it was much cheaper & now I have 2 litres of product so it will last a long time.

Sorry LUSH! Not repurchasing this one.