LUSH Eau Roma Water

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
LUSH Eau Roma Water

3.7

Lavender Water (Lavendula hybrida), Rose Water (Rosa centifolia), Limonene, Linalool, Perfume, Methylparaben.

on 8/12/2016 8:59:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Toner is one of those skin care steps that has lost popularity over the decades, and certainly doesn't seem appropriate for dry skin. This however is not an astringent toner like found in drug stores that often contain witch hazel or salicylic acid. This contains rosewater which has been used for centuries, as well as lavender. Both are common in natural and organic skin care products and lavender is known for it's calming properties. Eau roma is really a multi-tasker, and calling it a toner doesn't really seem fair, it can be used to prep skin before makeup, or two diffuse makeup after application. It's also refreshing just to apply on a hot day. This come in two size, and even the smaller of the two is generous and will last a long time.

on 7/7/2016 4:30:00 AM

i usually love Lush products, but unfortunately this toner let me down. As usual, the packing was cute and I love that it can be easily reused. The product was light and refreshing, and as per recommendation of the saleswoman could be applied over makeup without causing it to run. As a lover of earthy smells, this toner smelled lovely to me. Unfortunately, this toner didn't like my combination/oily skin, and every time I used it, regardless of the method of application (over or under foundation, with or without rubbing it into the skin, using pads or fingers or the spray as is) I broke out within a few hours of application. Will sadly not be repurchasing :(

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

At first when I got this spray, I liked it but didn't 'love' it. Then I started reading tips online about how to use this product and now I love it!! First off, I keep mine in the fridge which works great because I live in Arizona and it's always hot. I use this before putting on foundation or after as it helps powder and foundation blend better. I have very sensitive combo skin, oily t zone and dry cheeks. This feels really soothing and refreshing. I only wish it were cheaper.

Eau Roma Water is a lovely, gentle toner. It is very natural and consists mostly of rose water and lavender water. It does not irritate my sensitive skin and does not dry it out. It lightly hydrates it and keeps it looking fresh. If applies with a cotton pad, it can also remove oil - but if you're skin is oily or very oily it might not be effective enough. The scent is lovely and floral, very relaxing and a great minin dose of aromatherapy to start the day with. I do like this toner a lot.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have to start off by saying that I am not a toner user. In fact, I haven't used a toner in years because every toner I tried made my face feel tight even if it was alcohol free. I also hated the fact that I could feel residue after the toner evaporated. Ugh! I hated them.

But this baby... Oooh, this baby honestly feels like water-in the best way. When baby dries, it's like I didn't even put it on. I can't feel a thing. No residue. No tight feeling. Nada. I can tell it's working because my skin looks and feels better. I don't even need moisturizer on some days... And my face is dry. Did I mention I'm also acne prone?

No one puts baby in the corner!

I love Eau Roma Water. It has a cooling and calming effect on my sensitive skin. I tend to get many bumps along my hairline from sweating (I do martial arts), I spritz this on my face and they fade away. My cheeks tend to redden easily, yet this miraculously helps with the inflammation. It smells very nice and the scent isn't heavy at all. I use it when I get out of the shower and I've patted my face dry; two spritzes of this and I'm good to go. I will definitely purchase this again if I run out. I use this along with Fresh Farmacy, my skin looks great.

on 8/23/2015 12:16:00 AM

I love this one and breath of fresh air. When my skin on the dry side I will used this one. Smell so good, cool and refresh. I used this toner after Angel on Bare Skin and Cosmetics Lad as my moisturizer. My skin is so soft, hydrated, smooth. Love Lush products. My skin is love Lush skin care. Best toner. cheaper than most toner on the market(Macy and Sephora). I bought 8.8 FL.OZ. for $21.95. This bottle should last me 6 months with everyday used 2 times a day.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I have very dry sensitive skin. This didn't help it at all. It smells chemical-y and feels like plain ol' water. My holy grail is Mario Badescu Rose Water with aloe and herbs. This could not compare. Sorry lush :(

Decided to try this out late last year because my skin was so dehydrated during the holidays. Adding this in to my skin care regimen in place of my regular acne-fighting toner made the biggest difference and I saw immediate results right after. My skin was a lot softer, less irritated. This preps my skin really nicely before moisturizer, and soothes my skin on a bad skin day. I purchased the bigger bottle and it's lasted me over 3 months now!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Horrible product.. it feels so chemical. made my skin feel tingly, reader and break out. stay away from.it if you have acne prone skin!