LUSH Eau Roma Water

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
LUSH Eau Roma Water

3.7

Lavender Water (Lavendula hybrida), Rose Water (Rosa centifolia), Limonene, Linalool, Perfume, Methylparaben.

on 2/26/2016 2:22:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I adore the Tea tree water from Lush, so I thought I'd branch out and try another one of their toners, but I ended up feeling a bit let down. This toner has a lovely scent, a lot more pleasant than the Tea tree one actually. It feels gentle and calming, and I like the ingredients (lavender water and rose water) and the simplicity of the product. At least I do on paper. Truth is, I don't feel like this does anything to my skin. Sometimes if I've irritated my skin with some product or other I'll spray this on instead of the tea tree water, thinking that it'll help calm my skin, but I feel like it's more me enjoying feeling like I'm "being nice" to my skin than it actually calming my skin. Comparing it again with the tea tree water (sorry about the repetitiveness, but that toner has done wonders for my skin), I feel like it's more of an indulgent product than a problem-solving, skin-bettering product. I am definitely going to use it up, but I won't repurchase. Nowadays I mainly use it to wipe off makeup before going in with a cleanser, or I just spray it on my face to refresh and treat myself. Because my god, it really is a lovely scent! But as a toner - not very impressive.

on 8/16/2015 12:35:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine

Don't know if it is doing much. I don't think toner is essential however it is refreshing to spritz over face and to remove any excess cleanser. I have tried the tea tree water from lush wish was too harsh for my sensitive skin. This one is a lot more sensitive which is great however I'm not sure its actually doing much in terms of improving my skin. I think mainly my cleanser and exfoliator are doing the most work.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I've been using this toner for a year and I'm in love with it. The big bottle will last a very long time but the little one, only like three weeks. I always repurchase this and it really helps calm my skin. I also love that you can do so much with this toner water.

1.) Tone (obviously) After cleansing to help skin return to normal PH Level
2.) Setting spray when finish with makeup
3.) Helps relieve itchy skin anywhere on body
4.) Refresher throughout the day

I highly recommend this product.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I am writing this review atfer repurchasing my second. I actually use it for late night make up remover. On those nights when I am in bed late with no time to shower, I spray my face all over with this, and use a makeupremover towellette to wipe all my make up off. It helps remove my make up, rinse my face, and gently tone all at the same time. And it's so light and refreshing that I don't feel dehydrated after using. I used this for three months straight and my skin stayed clear and less irriated than usual. I dont think this toner is once in a lifetime product, but it definitely is a good product for not that much $.

on 8/7/2013 4:50:00 AM

Nice product. Has a nice smell and is not irritating. I do not use it as a makeup remover but rather a refresher mist. A little goes a long way. If you are looking for a subtle gentle toner, this is it.

on 6/19/2012 12:39:00 AM

In love with this toner! I really recommend it to ladies with sensitive skin that leans on the drier side like mine. I've only been using it a few days but there's already a noticeable difference in my skin texture. Now my skin feels super moisturized and supple. This also helps eliminate the redness my skin gets after showering/washing my face. I will update if anything changes, but as of now this may be my new HG toner.

Hands down best toner I've ever used. Luxurious and gentle, nothing like the horrible methylated-spirits-in-toner's-clothing crap you get from most other "skincare" brands. Essentially just rose water and lavender water so makes your skin really soft and supple and smells amazing. 9999% recommend!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

There isn't anything this $20 product does that your own rose/lavender water mixture wouldn't. I have no idea why Lush would pollute this with methylPARABEN in addition to fragrances many people are sensitive to. They're only in there to make you think you can't make the product yourself!

This is absolutely my go - to holy - grail toner. In my country, it is about the same price as other drug - store toners. And, because it is a spray bottle, it lasts a lot longer. I love that this toner is alcohol free and smells beautiful. On hot summer days I take this with me and spray it around as a refreshener. I also love that the toner is in a reusable spray bottle. I re-use the spray bottles and add my own essential oils to make other toning waters.

I tend to have combination skin and other toners tend to leave my skin very dried out. I think this toner is great for combination - normal skin as the plant extracts have great acne - preventing properties whilst the water hydrates without being overtly oily.

Awesome toner all in all. Toners say how they are supposed to even out skin tone, and while every other toner i have tried has NOT, this has. It has evened out my skin tone very nicely and has balanced my combination skin awesomely. Never makes my skin dry, just always soft toned out and smooth. Love it!