LUSH Eau Roma Water

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
LUSH Eau Roma Water

3.5

Lavender Water (Lavendula hybrida), Rose Water (Rosa centifolia), Limonene, Linalool, Perfume, Methylparaben.

on 8/23/2015 12:16:00 AM

I love this one and breath of fresh air. When my skin on the dry side I will used this one. Smell so good, cool and refresh. I used this toner after Angel on Bare Skin and Cosmetics Lad as my moisturizer. My skin is so soft, hydrated, smooth. Love Lush products. My skin is love Lush skin care. Best toner. cheaper than most toner on the market(Macy and Sephora). I bought 8.8 FL.OZ. for $21.95. This bottle should last me 6 months with everyday used 2 times a day.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I have very dry sensitive skin. This didn't help it at all. It smells chemical-y and feels like plain ol' water. My holy grail is Mario Badescu Rose Water with aloe and herbs. This could not compare. Sorry lush :(

on 2/3/2015 5:52:00 PM

Store in fridge for cooling spritz. Great primer for moisturizer.

on 4/20/2014 9:48:00 AM

I love the smell of this toner and it does make me feel fresh afterwards. I haven't had any breakouts or any other problems with this so I'd say it's a fairly good product. My only hesitations with repurchasing are that the ingredients list includes methylparaben and the spray bottle dispenses a little too much product - it's like being surprised with a splash to the face sometimes.

on 8/1/2013 9:34:00 PM

I don't know how I feel about this product yet, as I have only used it four times, but I have the large bottle and will update once I finish it or if I do not like it.

For right now, I'm just not too sure how I feel about it. I LOVE LUSH products, seriously, they make some of my favorites in my current skin care routine; this just leaves me confused though. I adore the smell, and it does make my face really soft, but that's about all I have noticed so far... I don't notice it removing any left over dirt or makeup from my face, and unlike other toners it doesn't tingle, burn, tighten... ANYTHING. For some, that may be exactly what you are looking for, but it just leaves me wondering if it is doing anything for me at all. The sales associate told me that I could use it as a makeup setting spray or just as a refresher throughout they day, but I have other products that do those things that I bought specifically for that purpose, so I have yet to give this product a try as anything other than a toner.

I love the packaging, I am not fond of the price. for being just Lavender and Rose water, I feel as though I could find something similar for cheaper, because for 8.4 ounces of something I am not in love with, $21.95 USD seems a bit outrageous. I honestly do not know right now if I will repurchase, as it is too early for me to tell.

on 10/7/2012 12:57:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

When looking for an alcohol-free rosewater toner, I came across Lush's Eau Roma toner. At first, I would have given this product 4 stars because it's a good toner and has some lovely ingredients in it. However, I now prefer Thayer's Alcohol-Free Rose Petal & Witchazel toner because you get more great toner for less.

Lush's toner is not too expensive, but you get 100ml for $9, but you get a nice 355ml of Thayers for between $7-10, and their ingredients are mostly (or all?) organic. I also love the natural rose scent in Thayers.

These days, I choose Thayer's over Lush's because I find the witch hazel in Thayers' a great natural remedy for calming breakout skin.

on 6/18/2010 11:39:00 AM

My best toner so far. At first I thought it did nothing and I didn't see any immediate result, but I realise, no reaction = good = awesomeness!! I've had reactions to different brands of toners before and this toner actually does the opposite, it soothes and calms and cleanses and refreshes my skin!! It's like a drink to my tired skin! Have been repurchasing this in the small 100g bottle, but just recently got the big 250g bottle YAY! But now I realise I think it's just cheaper to get the smaller bottle... $7.95 for 100g // $20.95 for the 250g in Australia

I use this during the winter since I figured, the weather is harsher, I should be more gentle with my skin. It doesn't really do much for my skin at all. My skin hasn't gotten worse, but it hasn't improved either and this is a pretty pricey product, will not repurchase.

on 5/15/2008 5:43:00 AM

Smells nice, but i dont like it much because it's doing nothing =/ *So I spray LOTS hoping it will run out soon*

This did nothing for me. I smells nice, but didn't do the 'toner' job it is supposed to do.