LUSH Eau Roma Water

Filtered by hair type : Curly
LUSH Eau Roma Water

2.6

Lavender Water (Lavendula hybrida), Rose Water (Rosa centifolia), Limonene, Linalool, Perfume, Methylparaben.

on 4/21/2018 10:13:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

This is just an okay toner. It has a mild floral scent and the spray bottle is fine. I don't find this does that much for my skin, it doesn't seem to moisturize much at all or really do anything at all. Leaves my skin rather dry after application compared to Mario Badescu Facial Spray. Would not repurchase.

on 2/26/2016 2:22:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I adore the Tea tree water from Lush, so I thought I'd branch out and try another one of their toners, but I ended up feeling a bit let down. This toner has a lovely scent, a lot more pleasant than the Tea tree one actually. It feels gentle and calming, and I like the ingredients (lavender water and rose water) and the simplicity of the product. At least I do on paper. Truth is, I don't feel like this does anything to my skin. Sometimes if I've irritated my skin with some product or other I'll spray this on instead of the tea tree water, thinking that it'll help calm my skin, but I feel like it's more me enjoying feeling like I'm "being nice" to my skin than it actually calming my skin. Comparing it again with the tea tree water (sorry about the repetitiveness, but that toner has done wonders for my skin), I feel like it's more of an indulgent product than a problem-solving, skin-bettering product. I am definitely going to use it up, but I won't repurchase. Nowadays I mainly use it to wipe off makeup before going in with a cleanser, or I just spray it on my face to refresh and treat myself. Because my god, it really is a lovely scent! But as a toner - not very impressive.

on 9/12/2014 12:53:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Made my skin tight and dry, clogged EVERY SINGLE PORE on my face, and I'm breaking out in places I never ever break out- I have very clear skin normally. the worst parts? Perfume and METHYLPARABEN. Wtf lush??? Seriously?? Poor choice...

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

A good neutral toner. Very affordable, the packaging is easy to use and allows to get a precise amount of liquid out. I like the fact that it is alcohol-free and soothing; however, it did leave my skin feeling a bit too tight. I also prefer this toner over the other Lush toners, as they all dried me out.
I've used this for over a year, but now I'm gradually switching to Clarins skincare. I will not repurchase this toner in the nearest future, but if I ever consider economizing on skincare, I will definitely get this one again :)

on 6/25/2013 12:29:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I thought I was in love with Tea Tree Water until I tried Eau Roma. I have very dry skin to the point that it peels regularly making it hard to wear fdtn without looking like my skin is shedding. Tea Tree was good for breakouts but made my skin too dry. Since then, I have changed up my skin care routine. For any dry, acne-prone people: I take off my makeup with ultrabland, then use fresh farmacy, then take a cotton ball, soak it in Eau Roma, and wipe my face. I spray Eau Roma liberally all over my face and apply vanicream lite moisturizer. Eau Roma makes my moisturizer (which, admittedly, is pretty cheap) soak in so much better. It's 10x more effective with Eau Roma. I wear a lot of makeup so I always need to make sure that there's no residue left and Eau Roma does that without stripping my skin. I also live in hot, humid weather, and sometimes a spray of Eau Roma is just what my skin needs. Did I overpay for this toner? Absolutely. Would I Buy again? Absolutely.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

toners do not work for me. lush toners most certainly do not work for me.
I've tried eau roma water and some of the other toners from lush, including breath of fresh air.

PROS:
comes in a handy spray bottle

CONS:
extremely pricey
does not remove excess make up
makes skin feel dry/ tight

I do love lush products, but the toners are not great.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This product smells wonderful.. but that's about it. Save your pennies folks, and make your own lavender and rose water mixture. Your skin will thank you for it, since there won't be any creepy chemicals lurking in your homemade bottle.

on 9/13/2011 10:40:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

The first thing anyone will notice of the product is the smell. It's pleasant and the lavender overpowers most of the rose, a rather generic scent. That's about the only good thing I can say for this product. The only ingredients in this 'toner' are essential oils and methylparaben (a preservative), none of these ingredients have any benefits for skin other than having a nice scent. This irritated my dry skin and made my oily skin more oily. While it smells nice, that's its only function and I have relegated it to a body splash and air freshener for which I have no complaints and is the reason for how I rated it. The spray mechanism has broken after having it for about two weeks even though I've barely used it. :(

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

Horrible. Made my skin breakout like no other. The spray bottles annoying too, it's too strong and i usually end up flinching everytime i spray, lol. So glad i brought the small version.

argh.

on 5/13/2007 11:46:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

This is a really nice toner if you know how to use it properly. It's very moisturizing and helps your mositurizer absorb all the way. After i cleanse my face I spray one palm two or three times then rub less than a pea sized amount of moisturizer between both palms. After that i gentley pat the mixture over my entire face and neck.
This toner is very mild and doesn't cause any irritation what so ever. On the downside....i really don't like the smell all that much. I'm looking forward to trying out the Breath of Fresh Air Toner.
UPDATE: Will never use this again. Loose the paraben then we're in business again.