LUSH Eau Roma Water

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
LUSH Eau Roma Water

3.9

Lavender Water (Lavendula hybrida), Rose Water (Rosa centifolia), Limonene, Linalool, Perfume, Methylparaben.

on 12/7/2016 4:17:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

My absolute favorite toner from LUSH. It leaves my skin refreshed and hydrated, and it works perfect with the facial oils I have. The spray is very fine, so it is even usable over make-up. The smell is also very nice and relaxing.

on 4/24/2016 12:12:00 PM

I love tea tree tonic and I decided to bought something different. I have been using this for 3 months now and I don't see a difference. It does nothing to my skin, it is not bad but it just doesn't do anything. It smells great, it's refresing and cleanse my skin, but nothing special.:)

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have to start off by saying that I am not a toner user. In fact, I haven't used a toner in years because every toner I tried made my face feel tight even if it was alcohol free. I also hated the fact that I could feel residue after the toner evaporated. Ugh! I hated them.

But this baby... Oooh, this baby honestly feels like water-in the best way. When baby dries, it's like I didn't even put it on. I can't feel a thing. No residue. No tight feeling. Nada. I can tell it's working because my skin looks and feels better. I don't even need moisturizer on some days... And my face is dry. Did I mention I'm also acne prone?

No one puts baby in the corner!

I love Eau Roma Water. It has a cooling and calming effect on my sensitive skin. I tend to get many bumps along my hairline from sweating (I do martial arts), I spritz this on my face and they fade away. My cheeks tend to redden easily, yet this miraculously helps with the inflammation. It smells very nice and the scent isn't heavy at all. I use it when I get out of the shower and I've patted my face dry; two spritzes of this and I'm good to go. I will definitely purchase this again if I run out. I use this along with Fresh Farmacy, my skin looks great.

on 8/16/2015 12:35:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine

Don't know if it is doing much. I don't think toner is essential however it is refreshing to spritz over face and to remove any excess cleanser. I have tried the tea tree water from lush wish was too harsh for my sensitive skin. This one is a lot more sensitive which is great however I'm not sure its actually doing much in terms of improving my skin. I think mainly my cleanser and exfoliator are doing the most work.

Decided to try this out late last year because my skin was so dehydrated during the holidays. Adding this in to my skin care regimen in place of my regular acne-fighting toner made the biggest difference and I saw immediate results right after. My skin was a lot softer, less irritated. This preps my skin really nicely before moisturizer, and soothes my skin on a bad skin day. I purchased the bigger bottle and it's lasted me over 3 months now!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Horrible product.. it feels so chemical. made my skin feel tingly, reader and break out. stay away from.it if you have acne prone skin!

HORRIBLE!!! BROKE MY SKIN OUT LIKE CRAZY. mega cysts that I haven't had in YEARS! smells really good though.

on 4/22/2014 12:35:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This is definitely an "ehhh" product, and by that I mean it has a very calming scent, doesn't sting, feels refreshing, doesn't cause breakouts but has it really improved the overall integrity of my skin? I honestly can't really say that it has. I thought since rose water and lavender have anti-bacterial anti-inflammatory properties, my face would feel calmer. I feel like I am just spritzing scented water on my face.

On the other hand, I am definitely bringing this when I travel by plane in order to combat the drying effects of poor air circulation and lack of humidity.

on 2/10/2014 11:48:00 AM

I love the floral scent of this toner and it has no alcohol in it, another bonus. I just spritz it on my face and it calms down redness in my skin, I also find that my moisturiser soaks in really well. I also use tea tree water by lush to help with my acne and oily skin.

It ist expensive for what it is, its just lavender and rosewater but I can't be bothered to make my own so I don't mind paying 4 for 100g ofnthisnstuff .

After my current 10g bottle runs out I'm going to buy the bigger 250g bottle. Would recommend