LUSH Eau Roma Water

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive
LUSH Eau Roma Water

Lavender Water (Lavendula hybrida), Rose Water (Rosa centifolia), Limonene, Linalool, Perfume, Methylparaben.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I LOVE this toner. It's gentle, it's moisturizing. I've seen some reviews that say that this doesn't clean the skin. Well, a toner is not supposed to do that, that's what make up removers and cleansing products are for. This just preps the skin, after cleaning it, for the next steps (serum and moisturizer) and it does such a good job. Your skin might get dry or slightly irritated after the cleansing process, and this toner will calm it down with good ingredients for your skin health. Its composition is sooo simple: mainly lavender and rose water. I also use it as a mist, after finishing my makeup or during the day. It hydrates my skin and leaves it with a nice, natural glow. It has a strong smell (like most Lush products), so stay away from it if this tends to bother you. I will keep buying it.

on 2/1/2017 6:47:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I really didn't expect to be that impressed with this. I've tried rose water toners in the past and they've always just sort of dried my skin out. This one does not and it's quickly become one of my favorite products! Is it necessary? Not at all, but it's so refreshing and soothing, I wouldn't be without it now!

on 8/12/2016 8:59:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Toner is one of those skin care steps that has lost popularity over the decades, and certainly doesn't seem appropriate for dry skin. This however is not an astringent toner like found in drug stores that often contain witch hazel or salicylic acid. This contains rosewater which has been used for centuries, as well as lavender. Both are common in natural and organic skin care products and lavender is known for it's calming properties. Eau roma is really a multi-tasker, and calling it a toner doesn't really seem fair, it can be used to prep skin before makeup, or two diffuse makeup after application. It's also refreshing just to apply on a hot day. This come in two size, and even the smaller of the two is generous and will last a long time.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I've been using this toner for a year and I'm in love with it. The big bottle will last a very long time but the little one, only like three weeks. I always repurchase this and it really helps calm my skin. I also love that you can do so much with this toner water.

1.) Tone (obviously) After cleansing to help skin return to normal PH Level
2.) Setting spray when finish with makeup
3.) Helps relieve itchy skin anywhere on body
4.) Refresher throughout the day

I highly recommend this product.

on 7/31/2014 11:33:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I have repurchased this product several times over the years, and I've been underwhelmed by it each time. My skin can be sensitive at times and as a very pale person I'm prone to occasional redness. While this product did not irritate my skin, it didn't do anything for it either. Perhaps this is best for people with more sensitive skin than my own.

This product is overall amazing. I'm 16 and this is great for the stress that a teenagers take on. I would recommend everyone to try this product!

on 7/17/2013 11:04:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

At first I thought this was simply a wonderful toner for use during facials and when removing makeup.. Until recently when a heatwave came over Ireland and it's constantly hot with no breeze and everyone is just gross and sweaty. I was visiting my mam for a few days and had all my Lush stuff in my backpack, during the 2.5 hour bus journey, my boyfriend got really sun-strokey (disoriented, irritable, too hot) so I spritzed his face and upper with this and it cheered him up instantly. I'll never travel without it again. keeping it in the fridge makes it even more refreshing as a body spray on hot days.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse

Hate the smell. Do not like lavender, however it is refreshing and my skin feels really smooth after use. I haven't seen any improvement in my skin as of yet but it has not broken me out, I have really sensitive skin, and it is really soothing. I like the spray bottle packaging.

EDIT: I have just used up the whole bottle of this and instantly repurchased. This along with Ultrabland and Celestial are the only things that keep my skin perfectly clear. HG worth. Love it and will forever use it.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I went into LUSH for a few samples since I had just heard about their products. I have very sensitive skin and am selective on what I use on it since I am prone to reactions. This is the 5th sample I have tried. I think that the fragrances they use are what bothers me. I use other products from other brands that have some similar ingredients in them that my skin does not have a reaction to. I wanted to like this, but just can't use it.

on 9/19/2011 4:48:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse

I paid about 9 dollars for a travel size bottle which was a bit high for me if it is something that I haven't previously sampled. I honestly can't say if this product did me any good. I'm dealing with a severe picking habit and my skin is at its absolute worst so my skin is doomed no matter what I put on it right now. The product isn't paraben-free, so keep that in mind if that is something that is of concern for you. I would purchase again when my picking habit is maintained just to give it a fair trial. I can say that I loved the smell and it felt quite refreshing going on. For that alone, I think it's worth trying.