LUSH Eau Roma Water

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
LUSH Eau Roma Water

3.0

Lavender Water (Lavendula hybrida), Rose Water (Rosa centifolia), Limonene, Linalool, Perfume, Methylparaben.

on 2/26/2016 2:22:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I adore the Tea tree water from Lush, so I thought I'd branch out and try another one of their toners, but I ended up feeling a bit let down. This toner has a lovely scent, a lot more pleasant than the Tea tree one actually. It feels gentle and calming, and I like the ingredients (lavender water and rose water) and the simplicity of the product. At least I do on paper. Truth is, I don't feel like this does anything to my skin. Sometimes if I've irritated my skin with some product or other I'll spray this on instead of the tea tree water, thinking that it'll help calm my skin, but I feel like it's more me enjoying feeling like I'm "being nice" to my skin than it actually calming my skin. Comparing it again with the tea tree water (sorry about the repetitiveness, but that toner has done wonders for my skin), I feel like it's more of an indulgent product than a problem-solving, skin-bettering product. I am definitely going to use it up, but I won't repurchase. Nowadays I mainly use it to wipe off makeup before going in with a cleanser, or I just spray it on my face to refresh and treat myself. Because my god, it really is a lovely scent! But as a toner - not very impressive.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have to start off by saying that I am not a toner user. In fact, I haven't used a toner in years because every toner I tried made my face feel tight even if it was alcohol free. I also hated the fact that I could feel residue after the toner evaporated. Ugh! I hated them.

But this baby... Oooh, this baby honestly feels like water-in the best way. When baby dries, it's like I didn't even put it on. I can't feel a thing. No residue. No tight feeling. Nada. I can tell it's working because my skin looks and feels better. I don't even need moisturizer on some days... And my face is dry. Did I mention I'm also acne prone?

No one puts baby in the corner!

HORRIBLE!!! BROKE MY SKIN OUT LIKE CRAZY. mega cysts that I haven't had in YEARS! smells really good though.

on 4/22/2014 12:35:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This is definitely an "ehhh" product, and by that I mean it has a very calming scent, doesn't sting, feels refreshing, doesn't cause breakouts but has it really improved the overall integrity of my skin? I honestly can't really say that it has. I thought since rose water and lavender have anti-bacterial anti-inflammatory properties, my face would feel calmer. I feel like I am just spritzing scented water on my face.

On the other hand, I am definitely bringing this when I travel by plane in order to combat the drying effects of poor air circulation and lack of humidity.

on 2/10/2014 11:48:00 AM

I love the floral scent of this toner and it has no alcohol in it, another bonus. I just spritz it on my face and it calms down redness in my skin, I also find that my moisturiser soaks in really well. I also use tea tree water by lush to help with my acne and oily skin.

It ist expensive for what it is, its just lavender and rosewater but I can't be bothered to make my own so I don't mind paying £4 for 100g ofnthisnstuff .

After my current 10g bottle runs out I'm going to buy the bigger 250g bottle. Would recommend

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I bough this because I couldn't find rose water anywhere else. I mainly wanted this as a refreshing mist, for over makeup or not. (Like MAC's fix plus) This is refreshing when it's hot and also refreshes the powdery look of makeup. I don't use this as a toner, because I have another product for that. It has a nice scent & I like it for what it does, but I don't know if I'd repurchase. $10 for a small bottle of rose & lavendar water is a bit much.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I wanted to like this, but I can't! Why does Lush day it's natural, yet the product contains perfume! Yes, they have some essential oils in there with the lavendar and rose, which are fine, but perfume, especial on your face is a terrible idea - not only does it cause irritation and potential breakouts, the chemicals are dangerous. I would be ok with this, if they didn't claim to be natural!

on 7/14/2011 11:22:00 AM

Just like other rose waters, this one: moisturizes, smells divine, feels luxurious, doesn't really prevent acne, doesn't really deep clean, but softens and moisturizes the skin! Eau Roma, in my opinion, smells lovelier than most rose waters. My only problem is that it contains METHYLPARABEN, and if you do any research at all on this particular paraben you'll find that "Studies indicate that methylparaben applied on the skin may react with UVB leading to increased skin aging and DNA damage." RUN AWAY FROM THIS PRODUCT!!!!!!!

on 3/3/2010 2:43:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I don't really find that this does anything for my skin. It does smell nice though and I like the spray bottle. It lasts a very long time when used as a spray. I've had it for about 9 months and the bottle is still a quarter full. None of that really matters though since it does nothing. I won't be spending money on this again for sure.

on 7/24/2009 11:36:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

PROS: (1) refreshing after a shower/face wash/being outdoors/gym. (2) restores moisture back into my skin when it feels parched (3) nice prep before moisturizer. (4) smells good, you can smell the soft lavender and rose delicately blended together.

CONS: (1) contains perfume (2) it is nothing really special- it showed no true improvement in my skin.

I liked this as a nice little face spritzer after being in the sun, or if my face felt dried. However, this product is nothing I couldnít make at home for the fraction of the cost. I think Iíll keep the bottle to reuse, and buy some rose water and aloe vera to put inside it.

I might repurchase in the future, just for the sake of using something that was pleasant.
Happy Shopping