LUSH Eau Roma Water

Filtered by skin type : Dry
LUSH Eau Roma Water

3.9

Lavender Water (Lavendula hybrida), Rose Water (Rosa centifolia), Limonene, Linalool, Perfume, Methylparaben.

on 12/7/2016 4:17:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

My absolute favorite toner from LUSH. It leaves my skin refreshed and hydrated, and it works perfect with the facial oils I have. The spray is very fine, so it is even usable over make-up. The smell is also very nice and relaxing.

on 11/13/2015 6:25:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Unfortunately this didn't work well for me. My usual skin care routine is cleansing with Angels On Bare Skin in the morning followed by Celestial moisturizer, then Ultrabland at night followed again by Celestial. My skin has never looked or felt better. I thought I would add the extra step of toner so purchased Eau Roma in the smaller bottle. I liked the way it would make my face feel after using it, didn't make a huge difference but was nice. But after a few days I started getting small bumps on my forehead which is one place I NEVER get bumps. Figured it had to be Eau Roma and I stopped use, and they have now cleared up.

on 5/17/2015 11:17:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

CURRENT LUSH ADDICTION! Oh do I adore this multi purpose toner! The smell is so calming and soothing! It makes my face SOOO soft. You spray it to a cotton ball to remove dirt and oils off your face (and it works amazing!) and your must your face if you are feeling dry or want to tighten your pores! My last two toners I was using were Elizabeth Arden (the pink bottle whatever that is) and clarins toning lotion and I much prefer this! It has the strength of an alcohol toner without all the harsh effects! I adore that I can use it three different ways and reap so many benefits if you are looking for a hydrating face spray or a good toner give this a go!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I have very dry sensitive skin. This didn't help it at all. It smells chemical-y and feels like plain ol' water. My holy grail is Mario Badescu Rose Water with aloe and herbs. This could not compare. Sorry lush :(

on 8/7/2013 4:50:00 AM

Nice product. Has a nice smell and is not irritating. I do not use it as a makeup remover but rather a refresher mist. A little goes a long way. If you are looking for a subtle gentle toner, this is it.

on 6/25/2013 12:29:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I thought I was in love with Tea Tree Water until I tried Eau Roma. I have very dry skin to the point that it peels regularly making it hard to wear fdtn without looking like my skin is shedding. Tea Tree was good for breakouts but made my skin too dry. Since then, I have changed up my skin care routine. For any dry, acne-prone people: I take off my makeup with ultrabland, then use fresh farmacy, then take a cotton ball, soak it in Eau Roma, and wipe my face. I spray Eau Roma liberally all over my face and apply vanicream lite moisturizer. Eau Roma makes my moisturizer (which, admittedly, is pretty cheap) soak in so much better. It's 10x more effective with Eau Roma. I wear a lot of makeup so I always need to make sure that there's no residue left and Eau Roma does that without stripping my skin. I also live in hot, humid weather, and sometimes a spray of Eau Roma is just what my skin needs. Did I overpay for this toner? Absolutely. Would I Buy again? Absolutely.

on 6/19/2012 12:39:00 AM

In love with this toner! I really recommend it to ladies with sensitive skin that leans on the drier side like mine. I've only been using it a few days but there's already a noticeable difference in my skin texture. Now my skin feels super moisturized and supple. This also helps eliminate the redness my skin gets after showering/washing my face. I will update if anything changes, but as of now this may be my new HG toner.

on 4/19/2012 1:32:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This product is such a con. The ingredients are rosewater, lavender water, scents and paraben preservative. This in a spray bottle costs 7 for some reason. Which is strange because a 250ml of floral water costs around 1 from any indian grocers and a spray bottle isn't that expensive.
It works ok, similar to boots organic rosewater toner but less effective. It's hugely over priced for all it is.

on 9/5/2011 8:23:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Eau Roma Water is by far the best toner I have ever used! HG stuff here ladies! I used to use Aveda toner water that cost 3x's as much but recently tried this and I'm in love! I use this after washing my face w/Aqua Marina, and before I use Skin Drink. If you have dry skin, you will absolutely love this! My skin literally drinks this up and it's nice b/c it preps my skin before I apply my moisturizer. It has a nice rose/lavender scent to it too. I typically pump 4-5 squirts on my face. There's so many toners out there that are horrible for your skin. They contain alcohol and other stripping agents in them. If you've had bad luck w/a toner...try this, you will impressed. I will continue to purchase this!

on 2/12/2010 12:29:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Think I was using this product wrong when I first got it. I sprayed the toner onto a sponge and wiped my face with it. In the end, I should have sprayed it on my face since I have dry skin. All in all, this product did nothing for my skin. The smell was awkward. I know it's supposed to be all natural stuff, but still, the combination of EO was not right. Not purchasing again.