LUSH Eau Roma Water

Filtered by skin type : Very Dry
LUSH Eau Roma Water

Lavender Water (Lavendula hybrida), Rose Water (Rosa centifolia), Limonene, Linalool, Perfume, Methylparaben.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

OK, I have mixed feelings about this product.

First of all, I love that is vegan, I think the price is ok (I would consider it cheap for a Lush product). I like the feeling of it on my skin.... what turns me down about it is that is not as moisturizing as I was expecting... I tried it at the store, I was running out of my regular toner (plain rose water and glycerin), loved the smell and freshness of it, and took it home... Is good, just not as good as my regular toner.... would I repurchase? Probably not...

on 2/26/2016 12:49:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

My skin is quite dry and dehydrated, but I have huge pores and blackheads, meaning I get in the vicious cycle of over exfoliating then having even more dry skin.

I adore this toner! My skin goes tight after most toners, and it doesn't like having lots of products on it. But this one- a dream! I wouldn't say it does an awful lot, but it softens the skin nicely, is great for removing any residue left from cleanser (I use a balm cleanser), and it feels like it cleans pores a little deeper, without that tightening/stinging feeling.

It also smells amazing, lasts a long time and is quite reasonably priced! All in all, it's a step that I love having in my skincare, and feels like it just does that bit more, and that it prepares my skin for moisturising!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

One word... amazing. I have repurchased Eau Roma Water several times and it is my HQ toner for my dry/dehydrated/sensitive skin. It smells lovely and natural and leaves my skin feeling refreshed and soft.

It has been a godsend. I use it with Dream Cream on my face in the winter months when my skin tends to get peely and horrible. I stopped using the toner once and noticed that my skin was drier. I believe it really helps moisturizers to sink into your skin. I love the spray bottle too - feels great!

on 4/19/2011 5:01:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

Great product ! Super hydrating and non irritating no alcohol toner. This toner leaves my skin soft and hydrated, my pores less visible and refined my skin. I am left with soft fresh skin with no greasiness. I think it actually controls t-zone shine. Good for dry skin. Smell is not bad but I'm no fan of it because I don't like rose scents. not a big deal as the smell dissapears right after the water dries on the skin.

on 1/23/2009 10:26:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

This doesn't do anything. It's the equivalent of spritzing water onto your face. It holds no magical sealing moisture powers. I'm convinced now that toner is marketing crock.