LUSH Eau Roma Water

Filtered by skin type : Other
LUSH Eau Roma Water

3.6

Lavender Water (Lavendula hybrida), Rose Water (Rosa centifolia), Limonene, Linalool, Perfume, Methylparaben.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

At first when I got this spray, I liked it but didn't 'love' it. Then I started reading tips online about how to use this product and now I love it!! First off, I keep mine in the fridge which works great because I live in Arizona and it's always hot. I use this before putting on foundation or after as it helps powder and foundation blend better. I have very sensitive combo skin, oily t zone and dry cheeks. This feels really soothing and refreshing. I only wish it were cheaper.

on 2/16/2013 11:41:00 AM

I wish they had a maybe rating because I only sampled this. It seems to be a nice thing to put on before moisturizing my skin with the vanishing cream. I think I need less fragrance and my Dermologica toner might be better for me. I'd be open to trying more toners from lush tho.

on 3/26/2011 11:39:00 PM

Great smelling non- alcholic (ha!) toner. Soothes and removes dirt and makeup while not drying your face the eff out. I've got oily combo skin and this works wonders. I've been using it for years. The pump can be problematic - I've bought a few where it's broken, but it works just as well with a cotton ball.

on 12/27/2009 3:38:00 PM

Skin: Other, Dark, Not Sure

I dont really know what to rate this product because I dont really know WHAT its supposed to do to my face. I think its the cause of my face being uber dry but again, that could also be the SIMPLE cleansing lotion Im using, so Im not sure which is the culprit.

The bottle it comes in is really cute, the spray is cute too (though admitedly, I kinda flinch when im about to spray myself with it hah)

I cant say anything bad about this product becasue its generally not doing anything. I adore the smell of it, but I certainly didn't get it just to smell the product. i wont buy it again, Im going to look for a toner thats supposed to do something! =]

I use this by splashing some onto a cotton pad, and sweeping across my face. As you might gather from some of my other reviews, I am not a lavender fan, but this smells nice with the rose as well. I would just tone with lavender and rosewater (the two main ingredients), instead of getting this, but I appreciate the fact it has preservative in it, as I don't like the idea of putting bacteria on my skin (even if it is the dreaded parabens!). The other problem I have is sourcing lavender-water and rosewater without drying alcohol in them, due to the extraction methods used.

on 11/1/2007 3:31:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Eau Roma smells very good and it makes my skin smoother and calm. Usually I have redness all around my face after washing with chlorinated water but with this toner it simply disappears. The spray-package is good and it will last for ages, I think. According to my opinion Eau Roma isnīt very expensive and works quite good, but Iīm not sure if I buy it again.

I use this after Coal Face, and it smells lovely. I've used MAC's Fix+ back in the day, and this reminds me of it except the scent is more aromatherapy-like (hence the name). I've always hated using toners in the past b/c it always dried out my skin, but this one did not. I swapped this one away b/c it's not necessarily a must-have product for my skin care.