LUSH Eau Roma Water

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
LUSH Eau Roma Water

3.7

Lavender Water (Lavendula hybrida), Rose Water (Rosa centifolia), Limonene, Linalool, Perfume, Methylparaben.

on 4/21/2018 10:13:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

This is just an okay toner. It has a mild floral scent and the spray bottle is fine. I don't find this does that much for my skin, it doesn't seem to moisturize much at all or really do anything at all. Leaves my skin rather dry after application compared to Mario Badescu Facial Spray. Would not repurchase.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

OK, I have mixed feelings about this product.

First of all, I love that is vegan, I think the price is ok (I would consider it cheap for a Lush product). I like the feeling of it on my skin.... what turns me down about it is that is not as moisturizing as I was expecting... I tried it at the store, I was running out of my regular toner (plain rose water and glycerin), loved the smell and freshness of it, and took it home... Is good, just not as good as my regular toner.... would I repurchase? Probably not...

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I LOVE this toner. It's gentle, it's moisturizing. I've seen some reviews that say that this doesn't clean the skin. Well, a toner is not supposed to do that, that's what make up removers and cleansing products are for. This just preps the skin, after cleaning it, for the next steps (serum and moisturizer) and it does such a good job. Your skin might get dry or slightly irritated after the cleansing process, and this toner will calm it down with good ingredients for your skin health. Its composition is sooo simple: mainly lavender and rose water. I also use it as a mist, after finishing my makeup or during the day. It hydrates my skin and leaves it with a nice, natural glow. It has a strong smell (like most Lush products), so stay away from it if this tends to bother you. I will keep buying it.

on 2/1/2017 6:47:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I really didn't expect to be that impressed with this. I've tried rose water toners in the past and they've always just sort of dried my skin out. This one does not and it's quickly become one of my favorite products! Is it necessary? Not at all, but it's so refreshing and soothing, I wouldn't be without it now!

on 8/12/2016 8:59:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Toner is one of those skin care steps that has lost popularity over the decades, and certainly doesn't seem appropriate for dry skin. This however is not an astringent toner like found in drug stores that often contain witch hazel or salicylic acid. This contains rosewater which has been used for centuries, as well as lavender. Both are common in natural and organic skin care products and lavender is known for it's calming properties. Eau roma is really a multi-tasker, and calling it a toner doesn't really seem fair, it can be used to prep skin before makeup, or two diffuse makeup after application. It's also refreshing just to apply on a hot day. This come in two size, and even the smaller of the two is generous and will last a long time.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

At first when I got this spray, I liked it but didn't 'love' it. Then I started reading tips online about how to use this product and now I love it!! First off, I keep mine in the fridge which works great because I live in Arizona and it's always hot. I use this before putting on foundation or after as it helps powder and foundation blend better. I have very sensitive combo skin, oily t zone and dry cheeks. This feels really soothing and refreshing. I only wish it were cheaper.

Eau Roma Water is a lovely, gentle toner. It is very natural and consists mostly of rose water and lavender water. It does not irritate my sensitive skin and does not dry it out. It lightly hydrates it and keeps it looking fresh. If applies with a cotton pad, it can also remove oil - but if you're skin is oily or very oily it might not be effective enough. The scent is lovely and floral, very relaxing and a great minin dose of aromatherapy to start the day with. I do like this toner a lot.

on 2/26/2016 2:22:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I adore the Tea tree water from Lush, so I thought I'd branch out and try another one of their toners, but I ended up feeling a bit let down. This toner has a lovely scent, a lot more pleasant than the Tea tree one actually. It feels gentle and calming, and I like the ingredients (lavender water and rose water) and the simplicity of the product. At least I do on paper. Truth is, I don't feel like this does anything to my skin. Sometimes if I've irritated my skin with some product or other I'll spray this on instead of the tea tree water, thinking that it'll help calm my skin, but I feel like it's more me enjoying feeling like I'm "being nice" to my skin than it actually calming my skin. Comparing it again with the tea tree water (sorry about the repetitiveness, but that toner has done wonders for my skin), I feel like it's more of an indulgent product than a problem-solving, skin-bettering product. I am definitely going to use it up, but I won't repurchase. Nowadays I mainly use it to wipe off makeup before going in with a cleanser, or I just spray it on my face to refresh and treat myself. Because my god, it really is a lovely scent! But as a toner - not very impressive.

on 2/26/2016 12:49:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

My skin is quite dry and dehydrated, but I have huge pores and blackheads, meaning I get in the vicious cycle of over exfoliating then having even more dry skin.

I adore this toner! My skin goes tight after most toners, and it doesn't like having lots of products on it. But this one- a dream! I wouldn't say it does an awful lot, but it softens the skin nicely, is great for removing any residue left from cleanser (I use a balm cleanser), and it feels like it cleans pores a little deeper, without that tightening/stinging feeling.

It also smells amazing, lasts a long time and is quite reasonably priced! All in all, it's a step that I love having in my skincare, and feels like it just does that bit more, and that it prepares my skin for moisturising!

on 11/13/2015 6:25:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Unfortunately this didn't work well for me. My usual skin care routine is cleansing with Angels On Bare Skin in the morning followed by Celestial moisturizer, then Ultrabland at night followed again by Celestial. My skin has never looked or felt better. I thought I would add the extra step of toner so purchased Eau Roma in the smaller bottle. I liked the way it would make my face feel after using it, didn't make a huge difference but was nice. But after a few days I started getting small bumps on my forehead which is one place I NEVER get bumps. Figured it had to be Eau Roma and I stopped use, and they have now cleared up.