LUSH Eau Roma Water

Filtered by skin tone : Other
LUSH Eau Roma Water

3.7

Lavender Water (Lavendula hybrida), Rose Water (Rosa centifolia), Limonene, Linalool, Perfume, Methylparaben.

on 2/16/2013 11:41:00 AM

I wish they had a maybe rating because I only sampled this. It seems to be a nice thing to put on before moisturizing my skin with the vanishing cream. I think I need less fragrance and my Dermologica toner might be better for me. I'd be open to trying more toners from lush tho.

on 4/19/2011 5:01:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

Great product ! Super hydrating and non irritating no alcohol toner. This toner leaves my skin soft and hydrated, my pores less visible and refined my skin. I am left with soft fresh skin with no greasiness. I think it actually controls t-zone shine. Good for dry skin. Smell is not bad but I'm no fan of it because I don't like rose scents. not a big deal as the smell dissapears right after the water dries on the skin.

on 3/26/2011 11:39:00 PM

Great smelling non- alcholic (ha!) toner. Soothes and removes dirt and makeup while not drying your face the eff out. I've got oily combo skin and this works wonders. I've been using it for years. The pump can be problematic - I've bought a few where it's broken, but it works just as well with a cotton ball.

on 4/25/2009 12:38:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Other, Straight, Coarse

I loved the Tea Tree Toner from LUSH so when the Eau Roma toner was recommended to me in the store, I thought why not.
While it feels very refreshing and definitely helps my moisturizer absorb better into my skin, it don't feel it has made much of a difference overall. Anyone looking for a more effective toner should try the Tea Tree Toner also by LUSH.

on 3/5/2009 3:24:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Lavendar and Rose waters. Just very refreshing and softening for the skin.

Left my skin very soft.

on 1/30/2008 10:58:00 PM

I love this so far, the scent is very light and nice, and I looove the spray bottle! I'm not sure if it's doing anything for my skin, but I haven't broken out from it and it just seems good and refreshing. It is a tad pricey but not too bad because there is quite a lot of product.

I use this after Coal Face, and it smells lovely. I've used MAC's Fix+ back in the day, and this reminds me of it except the scent is more aromatherapy-like (hence the name). I've always hated using toners in the past b/c it always dried out my skin, but this one did not. I swapped this one away b/c it's not necessarily a must-have product for my skin care.