LUSH Eau Roma Water

LUSH Eau Roma Water

3.8

Lavender Water (Lavendula hybrida), Rose Water (Rosa centifolia), Limonene, Linalool, Perfume, Methylparaben.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I LOVE this toner. It's gentle, it's moisturizing. I've seen some reviews that say that this doesn't clean the skin. Well, a toner is not supposed to do that, that's what make up removers and cleansing products are for. This just preps the skin, after cleaning it, for the next steps (serum and moisturizer) and it does such a good job. Your skin might get dry or slightly irritated after the cleansing process, and this toner will calm it down with good ingredients for your skin health. Its composition is sooo simple: mainly lavender and rose water. I also use it as a mist, after finishing my makeup or during the day. It hydrates my skin and leaves it with a nice, natural glow. It has a strong smell (like most Lush products), so stay away from it if this tends to bother you. I will keep buying it.

on 2/1/2017 6:47:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I really didn't expect to be that impressed with this. I've tried rose water toners in the past and they've always just sort of dried my skin out. This one does not and it's quickly become one of my favorite products! Is it necessary? Not at all, but it's so refreshing and soothing, I wouldn't be without it now!

on 12/7/2016 4:17:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

My absolute favorite toner from LUSH. It leaves my skin refreshed and hydrated, and it works perfect with the facial oils I have. The spray is very fine, so it is even usable over make-up. The smell is also very nice and relaxing.

on 8/12/2016 8:59:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Toner is one of those skin care steps that has lost popularity over the decades, and certainly doesn't seem appropriate for dry skin. This however is not an astringent toner like found in drug stores that often contain witch hazel or salicylic acid. This contains rosewater which has been used for centuries, as well as lavender. Both are common in natural and organic skin care products and lavender is known for it's calming properties. Eau roma is really a multi-tasker, and calling it a toner doesn't really seem fair, it can be used to prep skin before makeup, or two diffuse makeup after application. It's also refreshing just to apply on a hot day. This come in two size, and even the smaller of the two is generous and will last a long time.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

At first when I got this spray, I liked it but didn't 'love' it. Then I started reading tips online about how to use this product and now I love it!! First off, I keep mine in the fridge which works great because I live in Arizona and it's always hot. I use this before putting on foundation or after as it helps powder and foundation blend better. I have very sensitive combo skin, oily t zone and dry cheeks. This feels really soothing and refreshing. I only wish it were cheaper.

Eau Roma Water is a lovely, gentle toner. It is very natural and consists mostly of rose water and lavender water. It does not irritate my sensitive skin and does not dry it out. It lightly hydrates it and keeps it looking fresh. If applies with a cotton pad, it can also remove oil - but if you're skin is oily or very oily it might not be effective enough. The scent is lovely and floral, very relaxing and a great minin dose of aromatherapy to start the day with. I do like this toner a lot.

on 2/26/2016 12:49:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

My skin is quite dry and dehydrated, but I have huge pores and blackheads, meaning I get in the vicious cycle of over exfoliating then having even more dry skin.

I adore this toner! My skin goes tight after most toners, and it doesn't like having lots of products on it. But this one- a dream! I wouldn't say it does an awful lot, but it softens the skin nicely, is great for removing any residue left from cleanser (I use a balm cleanser), and it feels like it cleans pores a little deeper, without that tightening/stinging feeling.

It also smells amazing, lasts a long time and is quite reasonably priced! All in all, it's a step that I love having in my skincare, and feels like it just does that bit more, and that it prepares my skin for moisturising!

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

NC42 MAC/honey in Bobbi Brown/ 60 mat velvet Makeup Forever
Indian/oily skin

Smells really really awesome. I use it after removing makeup with my Lush Ultrabland. Spritz once on a cotton ball and run over face. Calms, reduces redness and hydrates skin. Removes traces of makeup too. Enjoy the scent of rose and lavender!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have to start off by saying that I am not a toner user. In fact, I haven't used a toner in years because every toner I tried made my face feel tight even if it was alcohol free. I also hated the fact that I could feel residue after the toner evaporated. Ugh! I hated them.

But this baby... Oooh, this baby honestly feels like water-in the best way. When baby dries, it's like I didn't even put it on. I can't feel a thing. No residue. No tight feeling. Nada. I can tell it's working because my skin looks and feels better. I don't even need moisturizer on some days... And my face is dry. Did I mention I'm also acne prone?

No one puts baby in the corner!

I love Eau Roma Water. It has a cooling and calming effect on my sensitive skin. I tend to get many bumps along my hairline from sweating (I do martial arts), I spritz this on my face and they fade away. My cheeks tend to redden easily, yet this miraculously helps with the inflammation. It smells very nice and the scent isn't heavy at all. I use it when I get out of the shower and I've patted my face dry; two spritzes of this and I'm good to go. I will definitely purchase this again if I run out. I use this along with Fresh Farmacy, my skin looks great.