LUSH Eau Roma Water

LUSH Eau Roma Water

3.8

Lavender Water (Lavendula hybrida), Rose Water (Rosa centifolia), Limonene, Linalool, Perfume, Methylparaben.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I have very dry sensitive skin. This didn't help it at all. It smells chemical-y and feels like plain ol' water. My holy grail is Mario Badescu Rose Water with aloe and herbs. This could not compare. Sorry lush :(

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Horrible product.. it feels so chemical. made my skin feel tingly, reader and break out. stay away from.it if you have acne prone skin!

HORRIBLE!!! BROKE MY SKIN OUT LIKE CRAZY. mega cysts that I haven't had in YEARS! smells really good though.

on 2/19/2015 10:54:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

EDIT: After using up this product....yep...no benefits at all. I can spray water...the same!

Smells nice, feels OK. I wanted to try something else from my usual Caudalie Grape water, but this do nothing for my skin...Will re-use the bottle though.

on 9/12/2014 12:53:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Made my skin tight and dry, clogged EVERY SINGLE PORE on my face, and I'm breaking out in places I never ever break out- I have very clear skin normally. the worst parts? Perfume and METHYLPARABEN. Wtf lush??? Seriously?? Poor choice...

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

toners do not work for me. lush toners most certainly do not work for me.
I've tried eau roma water and some of the other toners from lush, including breath of fresh air.

PROS:
comes in a handy spray bottle

CONS:
extremely pricey
does not remove excess make up
makes skin feel dry/ tight

I do love lush products, but the toners are not great.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I went into LUSH for a few samples since I had just heard about their products. I have very sensitive skin and am selective on what I use on it since I am prone to reactions. This is the 5th sample I have tried. I think that the fragrances they use are what bothers me. I use other products from other brands that have some similar ingredients in them that my skin does not have a reaction to. I wanted to like this, but just can't use it.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

There isn't anything this $20 product does that your own rose/lavender water mixture wouldn't. I have no idea why Lush would pollute this with methylPARABEN in addition to fragrances many people are sensitive to. They're only in there to make you think you can't make the product yourself!

on 9/19/2011 9:40:00 AM

This toner made my skin dry and irritated. It smells nice though. Not repurchasing.

on 7/14/2011 11:22:00 AM

Just like other rose waters, this one: moisturizes, smells divine, feels luxurious, doesn't really prevent acne, doesn't really deep clean, but softens and moisturizes the skin! Eau Roma, in my opinion, smells lovelier than most rose waters. My only problem is that it contains METHYLPARABEN, and if you do any research at all on this particular paraben you'll find that "Studies indicate that methylparaben applied on the skin may react with UVB leading to increased skin aging and DNA damage." RUN AWAY FROM THIS PRODUCT!!!!!!!