LUSH Eau Roma Water

LUSH Eau Roma Water

3.8

Lavender Water (Lavendula hybrida), Rose Water (Rosa centifolia), Limonene, Linalool, Perfume, Methylparaben.

on 4/19/2012 1:32:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This product is such a con. The ingredients are rosewater, lavender water, scents and paraben preservative. This in a spray bottle costs 7 for some reason. Which is strange because a 250ml of floral water costs around 1 from any indian grocers and a spray bottle isn't that expensive.
It works ok, similar to boots organic rosewater toner but less effective. It's hugely over priced for all it is.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

There isn't anything this $20 product does that your own rose/lavender water mixture wouldn't. I have no idea why Lush would pollute this with methylPARABEN in addition to fragrances many people are sensitive to. They're only in there to make you think you can't make the product yourself!

Eau Roma Water is a lovely, gentle toner. It is very natural and consists mostly of rose water and lavender water. It does not irritate my sensitive skin and does not dry it out. It lightly hydrates it and keeps it looking fresh. If applies with a cotton pad, it can also remove oil - but if you're skin is oily or very oily it might not be effective enough. The scent is lovely and floral, very relaxing and a great minin dose of aromatherapy to start the day with. I do like this toner a lot.

on 1/25/2015 9:45:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Not a bad product but not incredibly fantastic either. Firstly, I was under the impression it would be mainly rosewater but it is actually more of a lavender water. Tbh, I don't notice any effect when I just spritz it on my face (as a daily face/makeup refresher).

HOWEVER, I do notice a difference when I spray this onto a cotton pad a few times, wipe it onto my face, and then apply moisturizer. My skin becomes much softer and smoother than with moisturizer alone. Bonus points if I exfoliate weekly.

Considering the price and the lavender, I wouldn't say it's worth a repurchase. I'll probably just purchase drugstore rosewater and see how that goes. Thanks for the bottle, though, LUSH.

on 12/7/2016 4:17:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

My absolute favorite toner from LUSH. It leaves my skin refreshed and hydrated, and it works perfect with the facial oils I have. The spray is very fine, so it is even usable over make-up. The smell is also very nice and relaxing.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have to start off by saying that I am not a toner user. In fact, I haven't used a toner in years because every toner I tried made my face feel tight even if it was alcohol free. I also hated the fact that I could feel residue after the toner evaporated. Ugh! I hated them.

But this baby... Oooh, this baby honestly feels like water-in the best way. When baby dries, it's like I didn't even put it on. I can't feel a thing. No residue. No tight feeling. Nada. I can tell it's working because my skin looks and feels better. I don't even need moisturizer on some days... And my face is dry. Did I mention I'm also acne prone?

No one puts baby in the corner!

This is a nice basic gentle toner for sensitive and dry skin types however I prefer mixing rose water with water, it is cheaper and just as effective if not more. I like the spray bottle too.

on 11/22/2009 3:21:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I would say most gentle and refreshing toner from Lush. Not sure if it's the most effective or soothing toner out there, and it's gotten too expensive for me, but I did use this regularly once upon a time. Smells great and the spray is a great idea.

I might be a bit hasty writing a review for Eau Roma Water as i have onl been using 5 days but i feel my skin is definitley softer in that time.

I have started cleansing and moisturising before bed in that time so it may not be the Eau Roma Water that is solely responsible for my soft skin but i have never bother with toner before as i never felt they added anything to my routine. Now i'm using a cleanser in the evening i feel the toner gets that lasts bits of the days grime off.

I love that this is reccyled packaging which can also be recylcled. The spray works well to coatr my skin with a fine mist of moisture which i remove with a cotton pad. Totally inoffensive smell to. If it turns out i have been to hasty with my review i will update but for now a big thumbs up!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I LOVE this toner. It's gentle, it's moisturizing. I've seen some reviews that say that this doesn't clean the skin. Well, a toner is not supposed to do that, that's what make up removers and cleansing products are for. This just preps the skin, after cleaning it, for the next steps (serum and moisturizer) and it does such a good job. Your skin might get dry or slightly irritated after the cleansing process, and this toner will calm it down with good ingredients for your skin health. Its composition is sooo simple: mainly lavender and rose water. I also use it as a mist, after finishing my makeup or during the day. It hydrates my skin and leaves it with a nice, natural glow. It has a strong smell (like most Lush products), so stay away from it if this tends to bother you. I will keep buying it.