LUSH Eau Roma Water

Filtered by age: 25-29
LUSH Eau Roma Water

3.7

Lavender Water (Lavendula hybrida), Rose Water (Rosa centifolia), Limonene, Linalool, Perfume, Methylparaben.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

OK, I have mixed feelings about this product.

First of all, I love that is vegan, I think the price is ok (I would consider it cheap for a Lush product). I like the feeling of it on my skin.... what turns me down about it is that is not as moisturizing as I was expecting... I tried it at the store, I was running out of my regular toner (plain rose water and glycerin), loved the smell and freshness of it, and took it home... Is good, just not as good as my regular toner.... would I repurchase? Probably not...

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I LOVE this toner. It's gentle, it's moisturizing. I've seen some reviews that say that this doesn't clean the skin. Well, a toner is not supposed to do that, that's what make up removers and cleansing products are for. This just preps the skin, after cleaning it, for the next steps (serum and moisturizer) and it does such a good job. Your skin might get dry or slightly irritated after the cleansing process, and this toner will calm it down with good ingredients for your skin health. Its composition is sooo simple: mainly lavender and rose water. I also use it as a mist, after finishing my makeup or during the day. It hydrates my skin and leaves it with a nice, natural glow. It has a strong smell (like most Lush products), so stay away from it if this tends to bother you. I will keep buying it.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

In my opinion this is more of a "luxury" product and not necessarily a necessity. On that note this is a very refreshing and relaxing toner. I like spraying this before bed because it's very calming and smells very nice. I have very oily skin and this doesn't do much to combat that, although I have noticed that if I use this every day it does calm my redness slightly and regulate my skin but it honestly doesn't do anything extra ordinary and I don't notice any significant results. I also like using this more as a refresher on a hot day (you can also spray this before makeup or afterwards to take away that powdery look). I also like using this on my eyeshadow brushes to wet them and intensify the pigment of my eyeshadow. Overall, if you have super oily or problematic skin this definitely won't do much to combat that - for that I do recommend the Tea Tree Oil Toner because it's amazing and actually controls my oil and cures my acne. As for this, she's nice to have but if you're looking for something to really transform your skin this probably isn't it. I do think that if you have dry/normal skin this will likely perform better as a skin care product for you than it would for us super oily gals.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

At first when I got this spray, I liked it but didn't 'love' it. Then I started reading tips online about how to use this product and now I love it!! First off, I keep mine in the fridge which works great because I live in Arizona and it's always hot. I use this before putting on foundation or after as it helps powder and foundation blend better. I have very sensitive combo skin, oily t zone and dry cheeks. This feels really soothing and refreshing. I only wish it were cheaper.

on 11/13/2015 6:25:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Unfortunately this didn't work well for me. My usual skin care routine is cleansing with Angels On Bare Skin in the morning followed by Celestial moisturizer, then Ultrabland at night followed again by Celestial. My skin has never looked or felt better. I thought I would add the extra step of toner so purchased Eau Roma in the smaller bottle. I liked the way it would make my face feel after using it, didn't make a huge difference but was nice. But after a few days I started getting small bumps on my forehead which is one place I NEVER get bumps. Figured it had to be Eau Roma and I stopped use, and they have now cleared up.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have to start off by saying that I am not a toner user. In fact, I haven't used a toner in years because every toner I tried made my face feel tight even if it was alcohol free. I also hated the fact that I could feel residue after the toner evaporated. Ugh! I hated them.

But this baby... Oooh, this baby honestly feels like water-in the best way. When baby dries, it's like I didn't even put it on. I can't feel a thing. No residue. No tight feeling. Nada. I can tell it's working because my skin looks and feels better. I don't even need moisturizer on some days... And my face is dry. Did I mention I'm also acne prone?

No one puts baby in the corner!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I have very dry sensitive skin. This didn't help it at all. It smells chemical-y and feels like plain ol' water. My holy grail is Mario Badescu Rose Water with aloe and herbs. This could not compare. Sorry lush :(

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Horrible product.. it feels so chemical. made my skin feel tingly, reader and break out. stay away from.it if you have acne prone skin!

on 10/4/2014 2:12:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Really love this product! Smells wonderful and makes my skin feel nice and smooth. Great for toning or just refreshing your skin in the middle of the day. Definitely repurchasing!

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I am writing this review atfer repurchasing my second. I actually use it for late night make up remover. On those nights when I am in bed late with no time to shower, I spray my face all over with this, and use a makeupremover towellette to wipe all my make up off. It helps remove my make up, rinse my face, and gently tone all at the same time. And it's so light and refreshing that I don't feel dehydrated after using. I used this for three months straight and my skin stayed clear and less irriated than usual. I dont think this toner is once in a lifetime product, but it definitely is a good product for not that much $.