LUSH Eau Roma Water

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
LUSH Eau Roma Water

3.6

Lavender Water (Lavendula hybrida), Rose Water (Rosa centifolia), Limonene, Linalool, Perfume, Methylparaben.

on 7/7/2016 4:30:00 AM

i usually love Lush products, but unfortunately this toner let me down. As usual, the packing was cute and I love that it can be easily reused. The product was light and refreshing, and as per recommendation of the saleswoman could be applied over makeup without causing it to run. As a lover of earthy smells, this toner smelled lovely to me. Unfortunately, this toner didn't like my combination/oily skin, and every time I used it, regardless of the method of application (over or under foundation, with or without rubbing it into the skin, using pads or fingers or the spray as is) I broke out within a few hours of application. Will sadly not be repurchasing :(

on 4/24/2016 12:12:00 PM

I love tea tree tonic and I decided to bought something different. I have been using this for 3 months now and I don't see a difference. It does nothing to my skin, it is not bad but it just doesn't do anything. It smells great, it's refresing and cleanse my skin, but nothing special.:)

on 2/26/2016 12:49:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

My skin is quite dry and dehydrated, but I have huge pores and blackheads, meaning I get in the vicious cycle of over exfoliating then having even more dry skin.

I adore this toner! My skin goes tight after most toners, and it doesn't like having lots of products on it. But this one- a dream! I wouldn't say it does an awful lot, but it softens the skin nicely, is great for removing any residue left from cleanser (I use a balm cleanser), and it feels like it cleans pores a little deeper, without that tightening/stinging feeling.

It also smells amazing, lasts a long time and is quite reasonably priced! All in all, it's a step that I love having in my skincare, and feels like it just does that bit more, and that it prepares my skin for moisturising!

Decided to try this out late last year because my skin was so dehydrated during the holidays. Adding this in to my skin care regimen in place of my regular acne-fighting toner made the biggest difference and I saw immediate results right after. My skin was a lot softer, less irritated. This preps my skin really nicely before moisturizer, and soothes my skin on a bad skin day. I purchased the bigger bottle and it's lasted me over 3 months now!

on 2/10/2014 11:48:00 AM

I love the floral scent of this toner and it has no alcohol in it, another bonus. I just spritz it on my face and it calms down redness in my skin, I also find that my moisturiser soaks in really well. I also use tea tree water by lush to help with my acne and oily skin.

It ist expensive for what it is, its just lavender and rosewater but I can't be bothered to make my own so I don't mind paying 4 for 100g ofnthisnstuff .

After my current 10g bottle runs out I'm going to buy the bigger 250g bottle. Would recommend

on 6/19/2012 12:39:00 AM

In love with this toner! I really recommend it to ladies with sensitive skin that leans on the drier side like mine. I've only been using it a few days but there's already a noticeable difference in my skin texture. Now my skin feels super moisturized and supple. This also helps eliminate the redness my skin gets after showering/washing my face. I will update if anything changes, but as of now this may be my new HG toner.

Awesome toner all in all. Toners say how they are supposed to even out skin tone, and while every other toner i have tried has NOT, this has. It has evened out my skin tone very nicely and has balanced my combination skin awesomely. Never makes my skin dry, just always soft toned out and smooth. Love it!

on 12/23/2009 2:09:00 AM

really gentle, great for my dry skin. refreshing and the packaging is great. neat name, too.

on 4/25/2009 12:38:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Other, Straight, Coarse

I loved the Tea Tree Toner from LUSH so when the Eau Roma toner was recommended to me in the store, I thought why not.
While it feels very refreshing and definitely helps my moisturizer absorb better into my skin, it don't feel it has made much of a difference overall. Anyone looking for a more effective toner should try the Tea Tree Toner also by LUSH.

on 1/23/2009 10:26:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

This doesn't do anything. It's the equivalent of spritzing water onto your face. It holds no magical sealing moisture powers. I'm convinced now that toner is marketing crock.