Becca Oh So Pretty Pink (Anniversary 2004 set)

No Image

1 review

on 7/20/2004 1:11:00 AM

This review is for the Oh-So-Pretty-Pink Becca set available for the Nordstrom Anniversary 2004 event. It retails for $49US.

This set comes with two full size Cream blushes in Frangipani and Wild Orchid, a small jar of Gypsy shimmer powder, and a Sangria glossy lip tint. The Small jar of shimmer powder retails for $18us on its own at Sephora, so it's a great deal.

The set is all gift wrapped and comes with a box with cut-out holes for these products to sit on. It's really pretty packaging!

When I first saw the set, I thought the colours are all too bright for me. But when I tried them on, I was surprised to see how pretty and 'soft' it looked on. Even the gloss was quite sheer pink. Really pretty.

This is a great set for the Becca newbie to try out Becca. Personally, I LOVE the shimmer powders. I'm on my way to collecting them all..it's that pretty. They give an amazing subtle glow. For $49, you can try all these, plus the blushes are both full size. Go get them while they last! You'll regret it if you don't! continued >>