4.4

package quality

price range

Reviews

11 years ago

Tres Teal was part of Rococo collection and it definitely is incredibly pretty. On my brown eyes and MMM skintone, this is stunning. What I love about this is that it can be applied sheerly, or layered over something like Graphito paint if I want to darken it up and add depth. The mineralized shadows don't seem to last/wear quite as well, but given the nature of this shade, it's not something I wear very often anyways since i've started getting more into the smokey eye and neutral shades. It's definitely a stunner, and while I can't see myself hitting "pan" on this ever since they're huge .. I'd definitely repurchase this one!

About reviewer (1078 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal, Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

11 years ago

I bought this shade at my local CCO about 3 years ago, far before my obsession with MAC began. I bought it not because I knew anything abotu MAC, but becasue the color was stunning! I still have almost all of it. I use it a few times a month and will probably have it forever. It is beautiful. Not too shimmery, not to overly tacky and bright. It is beautiful and makes my eyes pop. I will never have to re-purchase again though because I dont ever see myself using this one up.

About reviewer (46 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

EyesHazel

12 years ago

I love this stuff. The pigment [as with all MAC products] is so rich that you don't have to use a ton of this stuff to see the color, which makes this eyeshadow last forever, literally. The color is gorgeous with any eye color. My only problem was that I dropped the container and the eyeshadow crumbled and I lost a lot of it as a result - but there is still a good amount left, which I know will last quite a while.

About reviewer (34 reviews)

SkinCombination

12 years ago

Beautiful teal color that looks great with brown eyes! My skin tone is a bit on the tan side so the color isn't as pop-ish as I hoped for. I have to prep my eyes with a dab of foundation to get the true color. I've seen the color swept on pale skin and it looked great. Pretty eyeshadow with good staying power. Plus, it's got such a pretty name!

About reviewer (26 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone

HairBlack

EyesBlack

12 years ago

This is a pretty pale teal color with just the right amount of shimmer. It is more greenish and less shimmery than Steamy. I think that it sort of clashes with my NC30 golden undertoned skin though. Maybe it's that touch of seafoam green that doesn't agree? But it sort of looks like I raided a 70's chick's MU drawer...I found that after I applied this to my lids last night, I kept wanting to layer more and more Ether and Plumage to deepen it and tone it down. It just looked clownish on me. I eventually got a lovely result with just a touch of the TT showing on part of my lids. So I'd have to use this the same way I use Steamy, which is sparingly. I do love the creamy quality of this formula, and I find that it applies very well, not sheer like others had mentioned. Maybe it's all in the brush, but I got vibrant color. And it lasted the entire night too. This is a huge dome too. I really do think that I'd rather just turn to Steamy if I want a little splash of vibrant light green-blue, so I'll probably swap this out. But this really is a very pretty color! UPDATE: I swapped this away...it just didn't work well with my coloring at all...I looked weird with it on, whereas I have had no problem with the more blue Steamy...

About reviewer (508 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Medium

12 years ago

This is my favorite teal! It's pretty similar to tease n' teal from the trend palette as the user below said, it's vibrant when I apply an eyeshadow primer underneath, preferably the garden botanika primer or UDPP work best :) I'm not sure how easy it is to blend, as I only swatched this when I first received it. But a lovely color nonetheless :)

About reviewer (161 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinNormal, Other

HairBrown

2.0

14 years ago

The staying power of the Mineralize shadows is pretty crappy compared to the other MAC shadows, it's not sheer on me like other have said but it wears off in two hours, not worth getting. Is identical to Tease 'n Teal in the Trend palette.

About reviewer (50 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesBlue

3.0

14 years ago

This went on a lot more sheer than I thought it would. I added water to make it more vibrant. I dont reach for this at all because altho I am attracted to these gorgeous teal colors, I think they look horrible on my light browneyes/beige skin tone. (Medium beige with yellow undertones)

About reviewer (1017 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

14 years ago

This is soo beautiful. The color is very similar to Teal pigment, and the texture is like butter. Seriously, it is so soft and smooth, the pigment rocks, and the size is way bigger than a regular shadow. I highly recommend getting this if you can find it.

About reviewer (62 reviews)

SkinCombination

HairBrown

15 years ago

I just got this shadow and I love the finish and the color-very vibrant. I love blues and greens and this is the perfect teal-I like it over the Slick CCB, which makes the color really bold. Very blendable, would definitely buy again if I ever used all of it.

About reviewer (321 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral