4.2

package quality

price range

Reviews

10 years ago

I swapped for this after reading the reviews suggesting using this shadow as a blush. It is an absolutely gorgeous blush, pink with gold, for my fair complexion! Love it! Since its a mineralize shadow its also the perfect portable size for mu upcoming vacation. I will definitely try to get my hands on a back-up.

About reviewer (118 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinOily, Fair, Cool

HairRed, Straight, Fine

EyesHazel

11 years ago

This is nice for a blush, but nothing more then that. The color barely shows up as a eyeshadow. I expected a pigmented pink color, but it's really not

About reviewer (94 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair

HairBlond

EyesBlue

13 years ago

I am so glad I came here and read the reviews first, as I was all set to swap it away after using as a shadow. As an eyeshadow, it sucks. Barely shows up and doesn't really last. As a blush however, it is beautifully perfect on my pale NW 15-20 skin. A nice pink with golden reflects, like a perfect MSF that hasn't been made yet.

About reviewer (45 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairOther, Straight, Coarse

EyesHazel

14 years ago

Love love love love this! Haven't tried it as a shadow, but I use it as a blush daily, and it's freaking gorgeous. It barely gives a flush of color, but does give a beautiful glow. So pretty - I've already swapped for a backup!

About reviewer (41 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

15 years ago

Eh.. as a shadow this isn't so great. But, as others have said below; this is really nice as a blush or a skinfinish. :)

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinVery Oily

15 years ago

The mac seminar I attended showcased a few products and this is the one that almost everyone in the room bought. It looks great ontop of a pink blush and gives the face a soft opalescent glow. The texture is also marvelous. It makes me want to go out and buy all of the mineralize products.

About reviewer (91 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal

HairBrunette

EyesGreen

15 years ago

I bought this color to use as a blush, and I'm now using it on my eyes as well, for a nice interesting monochromatic face. It is a deep rose color with gold shimmer, very wearable and not as theatrical as some of the MAC colors seem to be lately. The price seems fair for these larger pots.

About reviewer (280 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

15 years ago

This looks gorgeous in the pot, a very pretty warm pink. Once on, the pigmentation can hardly be seen, with lots of gold shimmers. This doesn't pair off well with Vanilla pigment or Goldbit e/s. Still can't decide whether I love or hate this, just can't seem to make it work for me.

About reviewer (171 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

from

16 years ago

LIttle Madame is the sleeper in the Rococo collection. When I first saw Little Madame I thought the color was a very boring, very average muted pink. However, when I tried the eyeshadow wet, it became the most gorgeous rose-gold eyeshadow ever. Having said that, if I use the eyeshadow dry, all I get is a pinkish shimmer, not much pigment at all. Also, I didn't find anything extordinary about the new formulation. For these reason, I gave 4 lippies instead of 5.

About reviewer (80 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

2.0

16 years ago

This product gets two lippies only because it is so gorgeous in the pot. It has no staying power! At all. Not even with shadow primer, and my lids arent oily. Also, I opened it to slide the little plastic thingy back into place and gouged a hole! It is that soft. I am MMM/light olive and this doesnt even show up on me. I have no use for it as it is too light to use as wash and just looks gold wet. Ehh.

About reviewer (766 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool