Palladio Beauty Rice Powder in Warm Beige

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

Ok, to be quite honest I've passed this stuff up for a while never thinking about purchasing it until I saw a review on the main page and thankfully I clicked on it. This is the best loose powder I've used thus far and even better is it's around $5!! Usually, when I use a loose powder to set my foundation (if I wear it- I usually just use Bronzing Argan Oil) it doesn't take away my shine or do much for me. And I've used quite a few powders. From DS to HE and this is my favorite so far (sorry Chanel). I can actually notice that I look much less oily after application. The reason for the overall is that (as others have stated) they need more colors. For winter this will work for me but, in summer- no way. Also, the packaging sucks. The container is a bit too small width wise so, it is a pain to get a big fluffy brush in it but, I can live with it. It's not a deal breaker. Also, there are 5 rows of holes and after reading about the mishaps with removing the entire strip of tape, I decided to only uncover 2/5 of the holes so I could control the product flow better. I suggest you start slowly and work up to how much you'd like to come out with each use. Otherwise you're going to end up with a big ol' powdery mess! But, in the end I will repurchase this because it is that good!

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

I so wanted to love this stuff. It is reviewed so well here, it's affordable, I even *like* the smell. It looked wonderful when I first applied it. Soft and airy but still covered well, the color was a perfect match for my olive skin. After a few hours, when I usually start to get an oily breakthrough this powder had turned a most unsightly orange. I blotted well and didn't reapply, but it was still orange. Then after another few hours (about 6 total) it felt like my makeup was hovering over the top of my skin and I could scrape it right off. I tried it again a few times thinking that it was my application, but it wasn't. It really was the powder's fault. I thought it might be the color and went right back to Sally's and bought the Natural, but it did the same thing. This just wasn't for me.