Palladio Beauty Rice Powder in Warm Beige

Price: $

Price: $

on 1/3/2012 1:12:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Oh, I wish I'd discovered this years ago! Even though my skin tone is more of a light beige, I didn't want to end up with Geisha face, so I chose the warm beige powder. It works beautifully and is fine enough to work well under the eyes without making my skin look dry. Keeps the shine away in a natural looking way and lasts about half the day. Wonderful stuff!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

Ok, to be quite honest I've passed this stuff up for a while never thinking about purchasing it until I saw a review on the main page and thankfully I clicked on it. This is the best loose powder I've used thus far and even better is it's around $5!! Usually, when I use a loose powder to set my foundation (if I wear it- I usually just use Bronzing Argan Oil) it doesn't take away my shine or do much for me. And I've used quite a few powders. From DS to HE and this is my favorite so far (sorry Chanel). I can actually notice that I look much less oily after application. The reason for the overall is that (as others have stated) they need more colors. For winter this will work for me but, in summer- no way. Also, the packaging sucks. The container is a bit too small width wise so, it is a pain to get a big fluffy brush in it but, I can live with it. It's not a deal breaker. Also, there are 5 rows of holes and after reading about the mishaps with removing the entire strip of tape, I decided to only uncover 2/5 of the holes so I could control the product flow better. I suggest you start slowly and work up to how much you'd like to come out with each use. Otherwise you're going to end up with a big ol' powdery mess! But, in the end I will repurchase this because it is that good!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I really like this powder. I didnt think i would like loose powders but i was surprised, i really like this one. It covers nice. You get alot of product. The smell is okay, kinda reminds be of an old woman perfume, no offense, but i guess its better than smelling like paint or something lol. And its a pretty good price. Good product over all. :)

on 9/5/2007 11:08:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

this is the best loose powder on earth. and it's incredibly inexpensive. CHEAPY GOODNESS! i put it on over my liquid foundation (studio fix fluid) and it sets my makeup all day! i'm not oily and my makeup isn't sliding off my face, its greeeeeeeeeat. it has no shimmer which I am grateful for as i like the matte look. it's not chalky at all, and i firmly belive that chalkiness is only a result of bad application. application is everything. the little puff that comes with it is ridiuclous, please throw it away. invest in a good powder brush and apply lightly. lightly is the operative word folks. lightly.

This powder is OKAY. They have a limited color selection, which sucks for me. I've tried the colors called Natural and Warm Beige, and while one is too light, the other dulls my face. Booooo! Maybe they'll come out with more colors, but for now, I won't be repurchasing.