Palladio Beauty Rice Powder in Warm Beige

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
Palladio Beauty Rice Powder in Warm Beige

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Great Loose Powder that gives a clean finish. It's matte so the excessive oil in my face that normally shows is kept at bay and it perfectly blends in with my color :)

The only major problem I have with it is that it's applicator sponge seems a bit too flimsy. I've had the product since last year but I don't use it all the time. I can't bring it with me at school everyday because it easily spills. I wish I could though.

on 1/3/2012 1:12:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Oh, I wish I'd discovered this years ago! Even though my skin tone is more of a light beige, I didn't want to end up with Geisha face, so I chose the warm beige powder. It works beautifully and is fine enough to work well under the eyes without making my skin look dry. Keeps the shine away in a natural looking way and lasts about half the day. Wonderful stuff!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I really like this powder. I didnt think i would like loose powders but i was surprised, i really like this one. It covers nice. You get alot of product. The smell is okay, kinda reminds be of an old woman perfume, no offense, but i guess its better than smelling like paint or something lol. And its a pretty good price. Good product over all. :)

on 7/19/2004 11:56:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I had this on my 'to try' list based on the reviews here and found it at the Sally's I visit in the US (Bellingham). I chose Warm Beige which was perfect for me ~ a medium warm beige that looks like it would work well for olive skintones as well.
This really is an awesome mattifying powder! I think it works even better than my MAC Blot or RCMA Invisible Setting powder.
The container is small for a setting powder ~ 0.60 oz/17g, but for $4.99 I won't complain and since you don't need to keep applying, it will last a while.
I don't care much for the packaging though. The square plastic container is cute, but it's hard to get a brush into the corners. I want to move this to another container, but the sifter is in sooo tight I can't get it out. Guess I'll just have to deal!