Palladio Beauty Rice Powder in Warm Beige

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
Palladio Beauty Rice Powder in Warm Beige

on 1/3/2012 1:12:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Oh, I wish I'd discovered this years ago! Even though my skin tone is more of a light beige, I didn't want to end up with Geisha face, so I chose the warm beige powder. It works beautifully and is fine enough to work well under the eyes without making my skin look dry. Keeps the shine away in a natural looking way and lasts about half the day. Wonderful stuff!

on 8/19/2009 11:53:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I really like to try out different powders and foundations to see if I can find one that is just perfect. This was a score, this is my HG powder!!!! It give amazing coverage and it blends right in with your skin. Would definataly buy this product again, i'm very impress beacuse it is only around $4 at Sally beauty supply, and ulta

on 7/19/2004 11:56:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I had this on my 'to try' list based on the reviews here and found it at the Sally's I visit in the US (Bellingham). I chose Warm Beige which was perfect for me ~ a medium warm beige that looks like it would work well for olive skintones as well.
This really is an awesome mattifying powder! I think it works even better than my MAC Blot or RCMA Invisible Setting powder.
The container is small for a setting powder ~ 0.60 oz/17g, but for $4.99 I won't complain and since you don't need to keep applying, it will last a while.
I don't care much for the packaging though. The square plastic container is cute, but it's hard to get a brush into the corners. I want to move this to another container, but the sifter is in sooo tight I can't get it out. Guess I'll just have to deal!