Avon Glimmersticks Lip Liner - Simply Spice

No Image

CYCLOPENTASILOXANE PARAFFIN DIISOSTEARYL DIMER DILINOLEATE PEG-6 BEESWAX HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL OZOKERITE CERESIN TOCOPHEROL ASCORBYL PALMITATE SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE POLYESTER-1 PEG-200 SPARKLE SHADES MAY ALSO CONTAIN: CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE MAY CONTAIN: IRON OXIDES TITANIUM DIOXIDE/CI 77891 MICA/CI 77019 RED 7 LAKE/CI 15850 BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE/CI 77163 RED 6/CI 15850 RED 7/CI 15850 CARMINE/CI 75470 RED 28 LAKE/CI 45410 RED 21/CI 45380 YELLOW 5 LAKE/CI 19140 BLUE 1 LAKE/CI 42090 RED 6 LAKE/CI 15850 RED 33 LAKE/CI 17200 MANGANESE VIOLET/CI 77742 ORANGE 5/CI 45370 RED 22/CI 45380 RED 22 LAKE/CI 45380 RED 27/CI 45410 RED 27 LAKE/CI 45410 RED 28/CI 45410 RED 30/CI 73360 RED 30 LAKE/CI 73360 YELLOW 10 LAKE/CI 47005 YELLOW 6/CI 15985 RED 40 LAKE/CI 16035

on 9/16/2014 9:25:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

I love the glimmer sticks lip liner and would recommend for flawless make up application. In fact I love all of Avon's lip glosses as they are easy on the lips with no residue, and no irritation

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

This lip liner looks great on me I think! It's sort of like a rosey peachy color which was the type of color I've always wanted because I think it looks great on a neutral skin tone like mine. I also love that it's matte and subtle. I also love to rub a darker burgundy lipstick on my finger then tap it on, smear my lips together a bit, and it looks BEAUTIFUL! It's what I wear everyday now, and I don't get tired of it in like a month. I recommend this product especially to neutral skin gals. Good luck! xx

Waaaay too dark for me. Was hoping for a nude-ish light colour, got a brown brown brouhaha. The super small colour pic in the catalogue was not conducive to gauging the colour obviously, for me at least.

on 8/9/2012 11:16:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

A great makeup staple a great peachy nude lip liner which is always available from the Avon brochures for a steal. Works with all nude/apricot/peach lipsticks. Nice wind up packaging and smooth creamy application. Doesn't go too orangey just a nice blend of peach/mauve. For my mauve/more cool toned shades I use the Perfect Plum Shade in this.

on 11/7/2010 3:38:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Hate to disagree with the other reviewers but I dont like this product at all. I bought this shade because it seemed to be the most "neutral" of the shades available. Its a pretty deep tone and I would think would only work with medium to dark brown lip colors. Also, the formula itself was hard and drying. I was very disappointed.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I love these lip liners from Avon. They are comparable if not superior to high end liners. The color Simply Spice is a neutral pink brown that works well with practically everything. The liner is very smooth and it glides on. A big plus is that these liners are retractable. You don't have to worry about the cap coming off the tip breaking off making a mess in your makeup bag. Another plus is that you don't have to sharpen these liners. An excellent product at a great price. I will definitely buy this color and other shades again.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

simply spice is a pink-brown natural/nude colour. it goes on really smooth and looks nice and natural as a liner as well as using it to colour your whole lip.

on 4/3/2007 12:04:00 PM

Just got this yesterday with a "Island Brights" collection that I ordered via a store on ebay for super-cheap (c. $4 w/ s/h). Was disapointed with color of GlazeWear it came with (waaaayyyyy too dark) but this lip liner is lovely. I have another Glimmersick and the "lead" in the pencil came loose which is a pain but so far so good with this one. Goes on nicely, matches my natural lip color pretty well and I can see it going with many shades.

I find that this colour goes well with many lipstick shades. It also looks very natural when applied to the whole lip area. Stays nice and sharp and goes on smoothly.

on 7/19/2004 2:39:00 AM

This is a warm brownish nude shade with orange undertones. I like that it is retractable and it goes on quite smoothly. A decent product for the price.

Popular Lip Liners