Wet 'n' Wild Ooh La La French Manicure Kit

No Image

4.8

Price: $

Price: $

For the price (I got it for $3.00 Canadian at my local Walmart) you can't go wrong. The pink is so pretty and it makes your nails look like they have been done at a spa or salon. Overall, Wet 'n Wild and other cheaper brands like NYC fail to disappoint me with their nail products. Just be sure to add a top coat to prevent chipping.

My only complaint is how FAT the adhesive nail strips are. Sally Hansen sells white adhesive strips were are very thin and very easy to use. I just find the ones with this kit awkward.

on 10/22/2007 9:08:00 PM

LOVE this kit! The base is a hypershiny healthy nail color and I have never had such an easy time free-handing my tips. I used this over my base and with Colorstay TC. I don't know how the sticker guides are because it was so easy to get a good tip without them. I scored this for 40% off at Rite Aid, so it was only 1.80. Wonderful product, wonderful value.

on 8/15/2006 10:32:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I was really surprised about this. For $3.99, it became an excellent product. I bought the pink and pearl white set. It came with nice stickers to do the tips of your nails. Its important that you let the polishes dry efficiently. My nails came out looking like they were professionally done. Plus, it was easy to do by myself. I will try out other colors. Worthy investment.

on 9/23/2006 2:20:00 PM

This is a great product for under $4.00.
The kit comes with a large amount of paint guides, that are reusable. The base coat is a smooth pretty natural pink with the tip color a nice white that covers well and both colors look natural, shiny and better than any other french manicure kit I've used. Looks like I had them done at a salon. With a top coat last a few days with easy touch ups with the white on the tips.
One again Wet 'n' Wild puts out a great product at a very reasonable price. continued >>

on 8/8/2007 10:48:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

this is a great, cheap fench mani set! i got the pink/white one (i didnt even know there were other combos until i read the reviews!). the pink a lovely soft, natural, creamy shell pink. the white is just a basic creamy white. the trick to using this kit is to be patient and wait for it to dry. otherwise, for impatient ones like myself, you end up with a nasty mani! i like to paint the tips white first then use the pink, because to make the tips look even more natural. don't forget the top coat though :] the tips chip like crazy if theres no top coat!

on 7/3/2007 12:08:00 PM

this french manicure kit is awesome! i decided to buy it after reading the great reviews here on mua and i'm so glad i did! the polish is so shiny and the stick-on guides really did their job. i can probably reuse the guides at least 2 more times, they were that adhesive!

on 7/18/2004 8:23:00 PM

these kits came in a variety of duo colors. i got the shimmery blue and pearl set. i actually recommend this french manicure kit over sally hansens. 1. the stickers they use for painting the tips stick stronger and can be used on the next couple nails. 2. the colors are much more...well, colorful :) opposed to the regular pink and white french manicure look. the colors also last pretty long underneath a topcoat, which then i would recommend a sally hansen top coat. but otherwise, this kit rocked me completely :)

on 8/11/2006 4:10:00 PM

this was the first time for me ever using a type of manicure kit. i didn't really know what to expect going into it, but my nails turned out very well :) easy to use with easy to follow instructions, and the little nail guides they give you for the tips can be re-used on other nails. overall i was pretty happy w/ this ~ did the job better than i thought it would & was incredibly cheap!

Top Rated Nails