no images

price range

Reviews

1.0

May/04/2008

I have a few CK products, i bought on sale, including a couple of lip and eye washes and glosses. I have them in wine and blossom but i don;t have anything good to say about them. The colours are too dark, they don;t give a good finish and i can;t comment on the lasting performance because they just seem like cheap rubbish to me. I will say that i really like the packaging but in my opinion, with …Read more

About reviewer (245 reviews)

SkinCombination

Sep/08/2006

I purchased this color in brandy and find it too dark for me. I don't think the quality of this lipstick is very good. The texture of the lipstick reminds me of a pastel.

About reviewer (114 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

May/31/2006

I bough this for just 2 euro's so cannot really comment on price other than that it was worth the 2 euro's. It's a very natural looking but extremely ordinary lipstick that doesn't last very long and has that ucky lipstick taste. I have it in 04 heather and that is a nice color for pale warmotones skincolors.

About reviewer (76 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

EyesBlue

Jun/02/2005

I should have bought another colour. I bough "Wine" but was not particularly impressed. I think that this product would have been better in nudes. Lovely gloss though.

About reviewer (46 reviews)

SkinNormal

Jan/15/2005

I recieved a lip pallet of these washes in a sleek clear case (that does have a tendency to break :( But these are the most beautiful perfect fall colors I have ever seen. I find that most lipsticks are harsh on me since I am young yet, but these are the perfect "in between" texture! I am in love ! :)

About reviewer (24 reviews)

SkinDry

HairSilver

May/16/2003

I really love these but Pink Sorbet is really the only color which suits me.. which is a pity. Anyways these are amazing.. give a nice subtle hint of color without being too thick or heavy like a proper Lipstick. =)

About reviewer (251 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

Feb/27/2003

I bought this because I saw an ad that claimed Madonna wore it in Berry. Once again, a good purchase. Whew! It's a light weight sheer berry, that leaves a glossy stain--very pretty. Cool packaging too-"silver" case! Very elegant looking. I'm pleased.

About reviewer (1310 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

Aug/15/2002

Bloom -- wow, what a great color! It's just pink enough and just red enough and just dark enough - it makes your lips look like you've been eating blackberries in the sun. Not at all greasy. I love the semi-matte finish and the stain. It looks like almost nothing, like your lips at their healthiest. And don't even get me started on the sleek package. Oh dear, I can hear my BB …Read more

About reviewer (423 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOther

EyesOther

Jul/22/2002

Ever since I've discovered Calvin Klein cosmetics, I've come back to it time and time again. My latest purchase was their Lip Color Wash in Bloom. It took me a couple of trips to the department store before I finally gave in and bought the color. Its a fabulous natural rose color that looks like your lips but better. The texture is smooth and looks matte on the lips. Its an especially …Read more

About reviewer (35 reviews)

Age

SkinCombination

HairBrown

Jul/14/2002

I have 4 of these: Buff ( medium brown ), Bloom ( dusty rose ), Berry ( warm red ) and Wine ( berry ). The texture is a cross between sheer with slightly matte finish, but it's not drying at all. Love the long, slim and sleek-looking metal packaging. Because of the demi-matte finish, they last slightly longer than their moist counterparts. Will last through drinks but not meals. If you are …Read more

About reviewer (113 reviews)

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure