Lancome Juicy Wear

No Image

3.3

on 1/15/2005 11:52:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Not crazy about this. Even with gloss topcoat my lips crinkled up really dry - all I could think of was deep fried wonton skins. The gloss wore off quickly, the colour did stay, but ... don't like it, can't recommend it. Shame, the colour was good - I think it says 378 - it's the candy apple red I think was featured in the advert.

on 8/1/2004 2:46:00 PM

This product is nothing short of miraculous! I've never, ever found a long lasting lipstick that I could wear -- my lips would dry out, break out, or worse they'd SHRINK into oblivion. But this is just *perfect*. I purchased Flirty Mauve, which is a deep, gorgeous neutral mauve that really suits my fair skin/green eyes. I've been swiping it on without liner, and it leaves a gorgeous stain on my lips without drying them out AT ALL. The gloss is great in that it is sparkly and wet-looking, but not so sticky that my hair gets caught, hehe. This stuff lasts! For me it'll make it all day or through one meal (but not two) and eventually wears off pretty naturally. It comes off easily with an oil based cleanser. I love this product, and I plan to buy more shades, definitely.

UPDATE: I have since switched to Benefit's lip gloss (Didnt Hear It From Me).
-----

I was at the Clinique counter looking for a long lasting lipstick and the Clinique girl was like, "Ours really isn't all that great...if you want long lasting try Lancome's new lipstick". So I strolled over to Lancome and wooow was I amazed.

I just wish they had a bigger selection of colors. I had to make sure I was picking the right shade if I was gonna buy a $25.00 lipstick. I got Dirty Pink and so far I'm happy with it. Although sometimes I get tired of a color after a few days...so I'll give an update on that later.