Lancome Juicy Wear

Filtered by eye Color : Black
No Image

on 12/25/2006 2:07:00 PM

I love lanome juicy wear. My first was chestnut fantasy and since then I've bought candy apple, bronze honey, pink gourmand, and playful beige...all of which I LOVE!!! After reading other responses I have a few recommendations. When applying this lipstick do not apply too much product. Apply the lipstick with quick strokes, one coat...let it dry...then do the second coat and let it dry a minute before applying the glossy topcoat. This will make the lipstick stay...and not cake and crust off. Also, a lip conditioner is a must at night because the lipsticks are drying. I love the formula and consistency and even mix my colors together for different shades and have had no trouble making them last without touchup for 8 hours which is amazing!

on 8/17/2006 4:49:00 PM

Weird, weird product. You really have to know how to use this product i guess. lately i was in the car doing on the lipstick, quite a lot plus the (weird) gloss, a while later my lips started to feel really weird and i looked in the mirror and i see my mouth full of dried out cracked lipstick. it looked like bright lightpink (lightest pinkshade) dried up sperm! eww! and the problem was, i couldnt get it off! now only wear it with without the weird ass gloss, its just that i fall for the shade (the lightest pink) the only good thing about it is that its kissproof!

on 10/21/2004 8:57:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I have this in Chestnut Fantasy. It is much darker than I thought when i saw the sample in the store, on me it's like a dark rosy brown, but i'm really impressed with its staying power. I put it on at 8 in the morning and at 8 at night it's still on, even after eating and drinking! I have to re-apply the gloss twice during the day but after i do it looks like i just put on fresh lipstick. Smells nice too. I just wish they had more colours to choose from, otherwise it's a great lipstick, worth its price.