Lancome Juicy Wear

No Image

3.3

on 5/9/2007 10:35:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I wanted to buy this lipstick because I really like the juicy tube line, but I simply hate this lipstick. It doesnt fix well, its very expensive and the colour fades away too easily. The gloss the cames along with the product is so smutty... Argh.

Also dont give a nice coverage, its hard to use because its a hard lipstick that doesnt make an uniform colour on the lips.

Dont waste your money buying it.

(Forgive me about my bad english, but Im not from USA or England :))

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This product doesn't wear nearly as long as drugstore brands, so it's certainly not worth the price! I also don't like that the color and the gloss are packaged separately; it's just not very convenient. This product also is much more drying to the lips than other long-wearing lipsticks I've tried. Don't waste your money.

on 10/21/2004 8:57:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I have this in Chestnut Fantasy. It is much darker than I thought when i saw the sample in the store, on me it's like a dark rosy brown, but i'm really impressed with its staying power. I put it on at 8 in the morning and at 8 at night it's still on, even after eating and drinking! I have to re-apply the gloss twice during the day but after i do it looks like i just put on fresh lipstick. Smells nice too. I just wish they had more colours to choose from, otherwise it's a great lipstick, worth its price.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

After reading the raves, I had to try this. I got this in Chestnut Fantasy, a muted brown-based nude, quite natural on my MAC C35 skin. The color doesn't flake and it softens to a pretty nude-rose color over the day. The gloss is also nice, not sticky at all. Its not as shiny as I would like, but I like the idea of applying a clear gloss without worrying about the lipcolor fading. I adore the color and its staying power. It also feels very lightweight and super comfy on my lips, not drying or plaster-like like Lipfinity. Worth the $25.