Lancome Juicy Wear

No Image

4.4

on 1/3/2006 1:58:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

love them they really do last for hours, it has to dry though. i love candy apple.

on 12/8/2005 6:14:00 PM

I agree with the last reviewer about the top coat. I bought this in hot valentine like 8 months ago and loved the shade (orangey-red) but was VERY disappointed with the wear, most of the lipstick seemed to come off within an hour! I was uber pist because the lipstick cost SO FRIGGING MUCH! I stopped using it, but did not throw it away. Then...I discovered loreal endless kissable shinewear which lasts way longer. One day, I decided to put on hot valentine with the endless kissable shinewear top coat and (YAY) it worked beautifully, and stayed put! So the lancome top coat sux but the lipstick wears very well with loreal's topcoat, so... i would buy more juicy wear because they have great shades, but for 34 canadian dollars plus tax, you should not have to use some other brand's top coat! Shame on you, lancome..Your colors rock but Improve that topcoat!!!

on 6/3/2005 3:03:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

GREAT! BUT, you have to apply as directed. Can't have any lip balm residue before application. Apply color (I bought Candy Apple) and it must dry for 60 seconds. You can use the gloss it comes with it or anything else including Chapstick! Basically it's a temporary dye. Color lasts for many hours and not drying. Be sure to close the lipstick case after use. It's prone to drying out, making it too dry to use and makes it smell bad.

on 8/2/2004 9:33:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

Nothing but raves here. I bought Seductive Berry and it's a deep wine/pink shade. It looks great with my dark brown hair, brown eyes, and tan skin. You get 5 times more gloss to go over the lipstick, but I agree with other reviewers and hope they sell the gloss separately in the near future. It was so worth the $25 however and I will be buying more. Next on my wishlist is Dirty Pink. :) The lipstick does feel a bit dry when you first apply it but after you put on the gloss it's so moisturizing and shiny. One tip though, after applying ONE coat of the lipstick you don't want to smack or rub your lips together. Let it dry for a minute and THEN put the gloss over it. Your color will last and last and when it does start to wear off, it comes off evenly. One word of warning, when you're drinking you will find some lipstick on your glass. So I freaked out thinking that my lipstick was coming off. However when I checked it in the mirror it was all still there! This stuff is nothing short of a miracle. FINALLY a long lasting lipstick that isn't drying and looks fabulous hour after hour! I can definitely see myself wearing one of these babies on my wedding day. :) continued >>

on 7/17/2004 7:30:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I caved. Spent 25.oo on a lipstick. Don't tell DH. But, I've been looking for a "long lasting" lisptick that doesn't chip, peel, or funk-ify my 47 year old, non-pigmented lips. I got this in "Pink Gourmand' after trying lots of colors. It's a clear, true, blue-based pink, not too bright, not too dull. When I put it on, the SA said to let it set for 60 seconds before putting on the gloss. The gloss comes in it's own tube, and is a ringer for MAC . except not so sticky, but, very long lasting. This is supposed to last for 8 hours. I have had it on for 8 hours, been shopping, to a baseball game, eaten pizza and had tons of pop. It still looks fine. It wears off evenly, getting just a teeny bit lighter. Most of these types of long lasting seem to wear off in freaky ways. I'm pretty happy with this one, I just wish the gloss was somehow not in a separate tube, too much to keep track of. But, I'm really happy with this one.