Avon Sheer Nourishment shimmering lipgloss sheer honey

4.6

Price: $

Price: $

Is this supposed to be a plumping gloss? LOL! I get the tingly, numb feeling upon application, but it goes away pretty much as soon as I am finished applying. Love the texture; wet, not sticky, but lasts. The color is a VERY sheer pink w/ gold shimmer. Great on its own, or layering over l/s. Definitely cheap (think I paid $2.50 for this).

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I am very impressed with this lipgloss. It's my absolute favorite at the moment. The colour is very sheer, and almost nude on me which I love. It sparkles and shines for ages and gives me a sexy pout hehe! :)

I love the how the top of the tube is shaped. It makes it so easy to apply. Its easy to squeeze out the right amount from the tube and it does not dribble or leak when you take the cap off like some other glosses I have. The smell is sweet and plasticy but not offensive. It only costs $2.99 here in Australia.

This product is similar to Avon's Fruity Lip Juice lip gloss but I find that it's not as sticky and its way more moisturizing.

I'm definately going to buy this lip gloss again. In fact I might order 2 tubes to keep me going through the summer!

The colour I actually have it in is Sheer Apricot, but it's pretty much the same thing--pink with sparkles, just darker a little. At first, the smell to me was kind of like a plastic smell and I didn't like it too much...but I put it on and I loved the shine it gave my lips. A few hours later, after I took a nap and everything, the shine was still there. This thing lasts for so long! Even if you can't feel it on your lips, you can still notice a subtle shine. I've also noticed that the smell isn't as bad anymore...so big ups to Avon for making a wonderful lipgloss.

I have tried many lip glosses before finding this great Avon product. The color is light and sheer with just a little shimmer -- great for work (I can put it on without a mirror, yay!). It lasts relatively long and is super-cheap ($2.49). The scent smells like strawberry to me but doesn't really matter since it seems to only smell good as you are applying it and then the smell fades right away.

My favorite Avon product. The tube with the slanted applicator makes it really easy to apply. The color of this one is really nice, shimmering yet not overpowering and it looks really nice with my pale skin tone. Great to wear to school or work, not sticky or messy. Smells great, too. I don't like any of the Avon glosses except for this line.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I really liked this product. I even like that it made my lips feel numb. It gave feeling of using Duwop but not the cinnimon oil part. I am one whom does not feel that pink lipstick/gloss fits my skin tone but this is very sutle and shiny and last very long.

I would buy again very please and I am trying more colors

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

It's the prettiest- shiniest- sheerest- pink with microscopic gold flecks that make your lips juicilicious. This stuff is not at all sticky but has great lasting power. Would buy again and again and again!

I just started using this today and I really like it. It's a pretty hint of color in a nice tub. Has a fruity smell to it but it's not overpowering. For less than $3 it was a great bargain!

This is a huge leap colorwise for Avon. I saw this in the mall and had to have it. Its a beautiful pink with shimmer in it. It has a fruity scent, my little one says grape, but I can't tell for sure. It is not greasy at all, but not really goopy/sticky either. The slant tip applicator makes the packaging easy to use but I only gave it a "4" because it does numb my lips a tiny bit upon application. I think these are very nice and for $3 a total steal.