Aussie New 3 Minute Miracle Reconstructor

Aussie New 3 Minute Miracle Reconstructor

4.2

Aqua, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Stearyl Alcohol, Quaternium-18, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Benzyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydroxypropyl Guar, Oleyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Parfum, Citric Acid, Polysorbate 60, EDTA, Propylene Glycol, Magnesium Nitrate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Melissa Officinalis Leaf extract, CI 19140, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Magnesium Chloride, CI 17200, Methylisothiazolinone, Propylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Ascorbic Acid, Sodium Sulfite, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate

on 4/20/2017 5:06:00 PM

I have the 3 minute miracle moisturize: My hair are generally very healthy but I bleached the ends to achieve a balayage look.The result was that my ends immediately broke and became rough.I started using this and within a few uses my hair started to come back to their healthy,shiny and soft state!I think it weights them a little bit down though, but I am not complaining!

on 9/29/2016 4:14:00 PM

This products is amazing. It makes my overly processed damaged hair shiny and smooth.
I never thought I could like a drugstore products this much.
The smell is also very pleasant and relaxing.

The only minus for me is the packaging, I like my products to look nice

on 12/29/2015 3:11:00 PM

I had been avoiding Aussie products for years mainly because I could not justify paying over five euro for a shampoo or conditioner. However, after trying this product via the cheaper sample size, I fell in love with it instantly...the smell, the texture and the way I felt after using it made me go out and buy the full size one straightaway!

I use this with the Aussie regular shampoo, though I'll admit to using this gorgeous smelling conditioner as a body wash as well - mainly because of how soft it leaves the skin and hair, and how amazing it smells.

Will always repurchase!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

This was my first Aussie product I used, and it was amazing! It made my hair feel so much softer. My hair was damaged quite badly from over straightening and with this it made my hair so much better.

on 9/23/2015 9:33:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Fantastic value considering the quality of this product. I use as conditioner and a mask (usually overnight) and my hair feels so soft and healthy afterwards. I've used quite a few more expensive masks (Keratase, Macadamia oil, Moroccan oil etc.) and this is definitely as good if not better than all.

on 7/29/2015 11:04:00 AM

I only wash my hair 2-3 times a week so I ALWAYS use this. Its amazing, leaving my hair super soft. I have been lightening my hair for about a year and recently gone full head bleach, so its safe to say my hair is pretty knackered. This helps big time. I leave it on for more than 3 minutes. Its one of the first products i use in the shower/bath and the last thing i rise off. The packaging is really easy to use and doesn't cause any wastage.

Highly recommend, especially anyone with chemically treated hair, naturally dry hair or in hot climates.

on 7/25/2015 1:36:00 PM

This is the best! I don't use it as a treatment I use it as conditioner and it's amazing!!!

on 3/13/2015 12:57:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This is a really good deep conditioner. It conditions in 3 minutes but leave it longer for even better results. Sometimes I apply it on dry hair and leave overnight and then next day my hair is soooo soft and silky! Really good product, beats my Redken hair masks.

I've tried quite a lot of the Aussie versions so feel free to check my reviews on those! This one is good but not the best compared to the other Aussie ones. But on its own, it is a spectacular product. Hair is visibly better, detangled, shinier. I have dyed my hair so much and the life these 3 minute miracles bring back is superb. I use this every time I wash my hair. The reason, and the only reason, this one is the best is because it isnt as easy to spread in the shower (thus you have to use 2x the product). It smells like bubble gum (exactly) and I love the scent. Overall would reccommend and would repurchase (:

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING.
I religiously used Redken products on my hair (platinum, mid legth) All Soft, Extreme; yet when I was a student and couldn't afford expensive salon products I turned to Aussie.
With Redken All Soft Cream I use a fair amount; and get great results (and I love the smell) but this - for the price you can use as much as you like, it smells amazing and gives exactly the same results!!!
I leave it on a good while - shampoo then apply this, read a mag, shave my legs, wash etc; then wash off. If you want a deep treatment leave on overnight with clingfilm/a warm towel.
Fantastic product I cannot fault. Use in conjunction with olive oil and your hair will be baby soft!!!!

Popular Hair Treatments