Shiseido Naturgo Sea Mineral Clay Facial Foam

3.3

Price: $

Price: $

on 1/27/2012 6:21:00 PM

The most important thing I look for in a facial cleanser is not its anti-aging properties, its ability to reduce redness, nor its ability to remove spots. When it comes to facial cleansers, the most important thing is how well it cleans your face.

This product does a great job of removing sebum and oil, but not so much with makeup. I mean, my face feels squeaky clean afterwards, and all the oil and sebum are gone, but I can still see a huge amount of makeup residue on my cotton pad when I use a toner afterwards.

You would think with such a strong cleanser it would remove everything. It definitely feels stronger than any other cleansers I've used, but it doesn't remove your foundation if you wear makeup beforehand.

Hair: Blond, Other, Coarse

I really like this cleanser. It isn't drying and my skin seems perceptibly brighter, fresher, and whiter after using it. It has a clean smell and it's not too expensive. I bought it at a Korean grocery store for under 10 dollars.

on 4/13/2009 9:21:00 PM

I actually didnt find this cleanser too bad considering it was pretty cheap and did a much better job at removing my makeup than some of the other high end priced cleansers. I also found that it lightened/brightened up my skin a bit but nothing too dramatic..anyways i would recommened only using a very small amount as this stuff is quite concentrated and therefore can have a drying/flaking effect on your skin.

on 2/18/2009 3:07:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I actually like it. You should use a really tiny amount (like 1/4" - 3/8" or so out of the tube), foam it well on your palm, and then apply the foam on your skin. Massage it well and rinse. I have a dry/combination skin and this product doesn't dry out my skin that much, and I feel a slight whitening effect, too. Given the amount of product I use I feel that it will last a long long time, so I don't know if I will re-buy, but if I have to replace it right now, I'll definitely re-buy.

This is the worst Shiseido cleanser I've used so far. It is very strong, even for me, and I have super oily skin. It strips off my skin moisture and leaves my skin super tight and dry that I had a problem smiling. I also broke out from using this. Not a lot, but still broke out nonetheless. The only good thing is that it's cheap, and I could throw it away now without feeling guilty. Overall, not recommended!

on 3/7/2006 5:55:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I have acne prone skin that's has T-zone oil problem areas. I generally need a strong face wash but even the smallest amount of this stuff will strip your skin. I mean you feel like you just washed your face with laundry detergent. I used it for a long time before realizing it was the reason my acne was getting worse. I would not reccommend this for people who are acne prone.

Like all Shiseido foam cleansers, you need only the tiniest amount since this is so rich and concetrated and it foams like crazy. I think it's comparable to look and scent to "The Skincare" Foam and is best for normal/combo skin.

$9.99 for 4.2oz at Mitsuwa