Shiseido "Perfect Whip" Foam

Shiseido

Water, Potassium Stearate, PEG-8, Potassium Myristate, Glycerin, Potassium Laurate, Dipropylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Glyceryl Stearate Se, Myristic Acid, Lauric Acid, Polyquaternium-7, Beeswax, Phytosteryl/Octyldodecyl Lauroyl Glutamate, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance.

on 8/15/2017 10:34:00 PM

price is affordable. can be found in watson (malaysia) at about RM14-15. after using it, i feels that my face is ALMOST dry. but i love it when i apply serum & mosturizer, it absorb well and i can feel that my skin is super soft. after 2-3 days, i can see that my skin is getting healthier.

for me, i think the perfect whip is doing a good job... which is cleansing. Just plain cleansing. it makes my serum & moisturizer works. previously i was using clinique fashwash. it makes my skin feeling fresh and moisturize. but when i apply serum, it'll makes my skin very oily.

will i buy it again? well i guess it depends whether i'll continue with the serum. (the serum cost me fortune though!) but i think i will, only to use it after a heavy makeup.

on 8/13/2017 11:56:00 PM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

SCENT: typical Japanese face wash scent, not overpowering
TEXTURE: thick & creamy; foams up easily when in contact with water
PERFORMANCE: leaves skin very clean (almost squeaky clean), suitable for oily skin
APPLICATION: squeeze out a pea size amount or even less, add water, lather between your hands, add water again to create as much foam as possible and apply onto your face.

PROS: affordable, a little goes a long way
CONS: might be too drying for anyone with dry skin.

I'd been using my Cerave cleanser for a while and it was so gentle that when I first tried this I was shocked that it was so stripping on my skin! But now that I learn to use just a little bit and create as much foam as I can out of it, I totally love how well it cleans my skin without completely drying it out. So that's a good tip if you have dry skin and want to give it a go!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I love this product. Keeps your skin moisturised. It is a mild cleanser so you will have to use it multiple times a day to keep the skin from getting oily again. Doesn't leave out the skin dry at all. For this price, it is a must buy. I have a combination skin and it works wonders.
My friend who has an oily skin texture recommended this to me. I was doubtful at the beginning since she has a different skin tone but with my first use, I totally fell in love with it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

This product is no good for my dry skin. Yes i even have cracked / peeled nose sides but i still love this. Really help soaks up my oil, cleanses make up and leaving it feeling fresh. This usually gives my skin a really tight, sucked out of life feeling but i found that using clarins "Hydraquench" moisturizer works really well together with this product. For comparison, the neutrogena face washes aren't this dry. For a flakey day i'd switch to neutrogena again but this is perfect for me! I'm excited to use perfect watery-oil as it claims to be more powerful, works better, and not as drying as this product alone. The price tag is very affordable!

on 6/24/2017 9:06:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I use this in the morning because it is a mild cleanser. I love it as I have dry skin and it doesn't dry my skin. I don't use it at night though as it is very mild hence I need a more thorough cleanser at night. It is still good and soft as a mild cleanser.

on 5/17/2017 10:18:00 AM

It was lust at first sight—one look at its bright, clean, and simplistic outlook I knew I had to have it. Partly also because I'm always trying to find the one right facial wash for my oily/combination skin. The idea of foam washing was brilliant because it was comforting for the skin. But the results not so much. The first wash in the morning left my skin slightly tight and my T-zone went back to its usual oiliness during noon. On a side note, I did managed to find my holy grail: Rosette Facial Wash.

on 10/11/2016 3:52:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

a small amount of the cleanser does a good job for feeling clean on the face and my face doesnt feel oily at all.

However,it does dry my skin out a bit and i personally don't like the strong fragance in the ingredient.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Great budget face cleanser, I bought the small size tube and it has lasted me 3 months. Leaves my face feeling really clean and removes make up pretty well.

on 9/1/2016 3:02:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

After hearing good reviews from friends about it I bought the foam cleanser whilst on holiday in Hong Kong. It is very affordable & a little amount goes a long way.

I have combination & very sensitive skin, whilst the product did leave my face feeling clean & took all my make up off, it also felt really tight & drying afterwards.

After using it sparingly to see whether it would work, it didn't work for me & made my skin peel. Unfortunately not for me.

Fun to use and foams into the dreamiest, creamiest lather, but sadly it makes my skin sting with how stripping it is. :( Otherwise, it does clean like a champ and also lasts forever. I wish I didn't have to let it go.