Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse

Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse

3.0

Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Squalane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Phenoxyethanol, Phenyltrimethicone, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Methylparaben, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Aluminum Hydroxide, Silica, BHT, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben, May Contain ( /-):, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Mica

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Omg I loooove this foundation to death. It is simply the best foundation I have ever tried. The coverage is amazing and it feels very very light on the skin. I have ditched my other high end foundations for the love of this one. I have been using estee lauder double wear and mac full coverage but they broke me out and dried out my skin like theres no tomorrow, then I started using this one and all I can say I am in love. The finish is just amaazing and makes your skin look absolutely flawless. It lasts for around 8 hours with no primer on...no one can notice i am wearing foundation even though the coverage is amazing. I literally can not live without it now...it gives me amazing skin effortlessly.
Highly recommend.

Brilliant foundation !! Lovely texture, needs a little blending in to look right but silky smooth on the skin! I apply using a slightly damp sponge and it goes on wonderfully! Blends into skin perfectly and finish looks really natural! Great range of shades and looks fresh for around 8 hours with a primer! Would definitely buy again! Everything I want in a foundation!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Only one thing to say about this foundation: it is so far away from full coverage I would say that full coverage is the Milky Way and this foundation is Andromeda but that would imply that they approach each other, which....no, this foundation will never approach a full coverage. The promise of full coverage being the only reason why I bought it, I am sorely disappointed.

on 11/2/2016 6:25:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

Mehhh. I just couldn't get this stuff to work! No matter how I prepped my skin, it didn't go on well at all. It balled and rolled on my face no matter how I applied it. The coverage wasn't good. Will be sticking with liquid foundations!

on 10/25/2016 8:34:00 PM

Definitely used this in like 7th/8th grade and loved it haha and I remember is being super orange. Didn't think twice about this foundation now but I was watching one of Emilynoel's recent videos and she mentioned she kind of rediscovered it and it looked really good with a bb so I figured I'd try it. Bought it on Saturday and have used it three times now and I hate it. I bought it in I believe sandy beige and it looks good in the container but when I look in the mirror later I look very pale. I also feel like I really have to prep my skin and moisturize extra well and I don't feel like doing that all for a foundation when I have other ones I already love. It looks kind of weirdly sandy/grainy on my skin and I don't feel like I get great coverage with it. I also have the rt sponge but don't think there's a huge difference between that and A bb as I've had both but prefer to pay less for rt. The container doesn't bother me and I liked being nostalgic for a second but it's going back to ulta tomorrow.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Curly, Coarse

I love this full coverage foundation. Its matte and has a very pretty finish. I'll continue purchasing it. Great price and great coverage.

on 10/14/2016 6:21:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Oh no, this is one of the worst foundations I have ever used on my oily, Rosecea and dermatitis prone skin. In the Fall and Winter I am prone to getting the oilies and the flakies and this stuff clings to them like no other. I really cannot describe how awful this looked on my skin but I chucked into the trash. The texture of this product also just sat on top of my skin and created an oily mess. I hate to waste money like this but I'm done buying Maybelline foundations. The the formulations somehow just don't work with my skin and I'm surprised because Maybelline is targeted to younger women and teens and most of the youngin's have oily skin. I'm well past my teen years but I'm so oily that formulations targeted to my age group simply don't work.

This product works may work beautifully on some skin but not on mine.

on 9/18/2016 10:00:00 PM

I have been using this foundation for YEARS - I can't imagine what else I would use. I have since added a couple of other BB creams or concealers to my daily routine, but this one is always a staple.
It goes on so smoothly and covers well for a quick makeup routine. I've tried other products that just make me break out too easily, and this one never does.

The only downfall - is when it gets to the end of the container it seems to get thicker and work less effectively. So I never get to use the entire bottle.

Love love love love love.

on 8/29/2016 3:49:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

My main issue with this foundation was that it felt too greasy or heavy on my skin. I imagine those with very dry skin would like it for its moisturizing feeling. The other issue was that it didn't give me the brightening effect that I always look for in foundations, but that is just my personal preference.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Nah, sorry, Maybelline but this foundation broke me out. It feels heavy on your face and you need more layers to get a good coverage. But then, you tend to look cakey which is an absolute no go. Plus, DMM doesn't stay on my skin for long. I just need to touch my face slightly and I find the foundation not on my face anymore. They should discount this product instead of Dream Wonder Fluid foundation. This received better reviews and feedback and doesn't get off your face. So, if you're looking for a foundation that looks, stays and blends like a dream, better take the Dream Wonder Fluid as long as it's available in your nearest shop. Or another foundation, but never this one.