Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse

Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse

3.0

Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Squalane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Phenoxyethanol, Phenyltrimethicone, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Methylparaben, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Aluminum Hydroxide, Silica, BHT, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben, May Contain ( /-):, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Mica

on 2/28/2017 7:40:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

LOL this was my favourite foundation in high school, I would literally dip my fingers right in, get a big chunk and smear that shit on like sunscreen. I havnt tried it in a while but I remember having that lovely orange foundation line and cakey look. I'm sure you could work with this foundation and it was just my application skills at 15 that made it look so horrid (well I thought it looked good at the time). Maybe I should buy this again and test it out with my skills now...

although this product is a cheap foundation I am not prone to getting spots I never get them. I brought this foundation to try I wore it for about 6 hours when I woke up the next morning half of my face had risen red and a whole load of spots has appeared on my left side of my face. No full coverage what so ever.

on 2/20/2017 4:38:00 AM

Not good for humid climates.. became patchy after a couple hours. Very unnatural finish for me

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Omg I loooove this foundation to death. It is simply the best foundation I have ever tried. The coverage is amazing and it feels very very light on the skin. I have ditched my other high end foundations for the love of this one. I have been using estee lauder double wear and mac full coverage but they broke me out and dried out my skin like theres no tomorrow, then I started using this one and all I can say I am in love. The finish is just amaazing and makes your skin look absolutely flawless. It lasts for around 8 hours with no primer on...no one can notice i am wearing foundation even though the coverage is amazing. I literally can not live without it now...it gives me amazing skin effortlessly.
Highly recommend.

Brilliant foundation !! Lovely texture, needs a little blending in to look right but silky smooth on the skin! I apply using a slightly damp sponge and it goes on wonderfully! Blends into skin perfectly and finish looks really natural! Great range of shades and looks fresh for around 8 hours with a primer! Would definitely buy again! Everything I want in a foundation!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Only one thing to say about this foundation: it is so far away from full coverage I would say that full coverage is the Milky Way and this foundation is Andromeda but that would imply that they approach each other, which....no, this foundation will never approach a full coverage. The promise of full coverage being the only reason why I bought it, I am sorely disappointed.

on 11/2/2016 6:25:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

Mehhh. I just couldn't get this stuff to work! No matter how I prepped my skin, it didn't go on well at all. It balled and rolled on my face no matter how I applied it. The coverage wasn't good. Will be sticking with liquid foundations!

on 10/25/2016 8:34:00 PM

Definitely used this in like 7th/8th grade and loved it haha and I remember is being super orange. Didn't think twice about this foundation now but I was watching one of Emilynoel's recent videos and she mentioned she kind of rediscovered it and it looked really good with a bb so I figured I'd try it. Bought it on Saturday and have used it three times now and I hate it. I bought it in I believe sandy beige and it looks good in the container but when I look in the mirror later I look very pale. I also feel like I really have to prep my skin and moisturize extra well and I don't feel like doing that all for a foundation when I have other ones I already love. It looks kind of weirdly sandy/grainy on my skin and I don't feel like I get great coverage with it. I also have the rt sponge but don't think there's a huge difference between that and A bb as I've had both but prefer to pay less for rt. The container doesn't bother me and I liked being nostalgic for a second but it's going back to ulta tomorrow.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Curly, Coarse

I love this full coverage foundation. Its matte and has a very pretty finish. I'll continue purchasing it. Great price and great coverage.

on 10/14/2016 6:21:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Oh no, this is one of the worst foundations I have ever used on my oily, Rosecea and dermatitis prone skin. In the Fall and Winter I am prone to getting the oilies and the flakies and this stuff clings to them like no other. I really cannot describe how awful this looked on my skin but I chucked into the trash. The texture of this product also just sat on top of my skin and created an oily mess. I hate to waste money like this but I'm done buying Maybelline foundations. The the formulations somehow just don't work with my skin and I'm surprised because Maybelline is targeted to younger women and teens and most of the youngin's have oily skin. I'm well past my teen years but I'm so oily that formulations targeted to my age group simply don't work.

This product works may work beautifully on some skin but not on mine.