Escada Collection Body Lotion

4.5

I constantly buy Escada Body Lotion, in whatever the current fragrance is. Once one bottle is out, I'm on to the next one, and even though the fragrances are always different, the fact that the lotion is delicious never changes.
Personally, for whatever reason I'm not really a fan of the perfume sprays escada offers. But the lotion version is always amazing.
It is very liquidy, and i wish it came in a pump because it can kind of run everywhere into the cap.
Anyways, I only use it when I'm going out and it's a "special night" for whatever reason haha. I use it all over my neck, decolletage, and arms. It becomes something people can only really smell if they get close to you. But I cannot tell you HOW many guys have gone crazy over it, one hug and they won't leave you alone.
Get ready for some attention!

Escada Collection PDT may just be the most perfect scent ever, with a combination of notes that are out of this world. So when I heard there was a lotion available and that it was incredible, I had to get my hands on it. So I did just that, spending $55 on a 6.8 oz bottle. When I first put the white lotion on, I thought the smell was awful, very plasticky tobacco-like and immediately thought I had gotten an old batch. But after it set into my skin, it became that delicious and mesmerizing Collection scent that complements the perfume beautifully. I smell more tobacco in the lotion that in the perfume, but it still smells pretty close to the perfume, although not exactly. I have to admit that there still is a trace of the disappointing plastic/gone bad note perceptible after it absorbs into the skin, but I'm hoping that just my bottle wasn't that fresh and that's not how all fresh bottles smell. My boyfriend loves the lotion and he commented that he thinks it smells better than the perfume sometimes. I don't agree, but I do love it. The lotion itself is moisturizing and non-greasy, light and fragranced. The bottle is the same bottle as the regular Collection bottle, but much bigger, clear with a gold top. I bought this at Saks, and they let me know that they will no longer carry Collection products after they run out of current stocks of it. If you love Collection, you've got to try the body lotion too. You may just fall in love with it like I did, even though it is expensive. Made in France. continued >>

Popular Lotions / Creams