Avon Color Trend Shimmer Lip Tint - Berry

4.6

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

LOVE THIS!!! It smells great and feels even better. Got this as a gift, and it is SO nice. Good product.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I wish they still made these, I think they were limited. Avon always gets rid of the good stuff. This looks like a chapstick tube, but it's really a sheer lipstick-like lip shimmer. Just a tiny amount of shimmer, it's beautiful. Too bad I only bought one! They have other liptints, but there not the same quality.

I LOVE lipsticks to date I have over 120 of them! This berry shade stays true and does not turn bright fushia on my lips.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This tint gives you a just bitten type color to your lips... you know, the color that your lips turn when you have been kissing for quite a while??!! :o) j/k! but this is a really good color for $.99! doesn't last very long and isn't very moisturizing. the smell is kinda yuck too, but I can handle that! I defintely will be getting another one of these to hoard!

on 7/15/2004 7:55:00 PM

These are a lot like Avon's older Slick Tints but they are more sheer and a bit more shimmery. They are glossy but not very much so. Dirt cheap at just 99 cents. They have a fairly strong fake fruity smell that smells a bit waxy to me - I could live without that. These have no flavor. The color and moisture don't last long, but this is a 99 cent lip tint, so we can't expect much. They do what they claim to - period. No SPF.

Berry is a medium, shimmery sheer berry shade. I like it because it gives me a sheer tint without being too dark or bright. This is the darkest shade in this line.

Definitely a re-purchase for me but I'd love it if Avon would make these unscented. continued >>