66%
package quality

price range

Reviews

a year ago

Please dior bring this mascara back, the best mascara ever made!

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinSensitive, Fair

HairBlond

EyesGreen

12 years ago

I have been using this mascara for quite a while. It's been my favorite for a long time. I LOVE the brush. I like the mascara formula -- not too wet, not too dry, never clumps. I just came from Sephora (where I've always purchased it) and I guess it's not being made anymore.... Now what??!!

About reviewer (110 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesBlue

3.0

13 years ago

I really like the mascara formula of maximeyes, however the brush is way too big and round. I get mascara covering my eyelids and under my eyes. If only the brush was smaller it could be a really great mascara.

About reviewer (84 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

13 years ago

This is a great mascara. I love the thick brush, it is easy to apply and my lashes lush and beautiful. The only downside of this product is the price - it's expensive.

About reviewer (14 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

13 years ago

this mascara, which i just bought has a great thick brush, but the contents seem so little!!!i love packing it on for a dramatic effect, however it isnt the mascara that hs given me the best 'wow' effect, but it isnt bad, one layer is about enough, subtle enough to use at day, but can also be used at night if you pack on another layer. Packaging is ok, looks a little cheap 'specially for dior, but has no clumpy efffect.

About reviewer (9 reviews)

SkinCombination

HairBlack

EyesBrown

1.0

13 years ago

Said in Captain Norrington voice: This is, without a doubt, the worst mascara I have ever seen. <br><br> Next to Maybelline Great Lash and Rimmel Lycra lash extender, this easily eeks out the spot for worst mascara ever. It does NOTHING. I already have black, thick lashes, so really I was looking for length more than anything. This gave me neither length nor extra volume. It looked like I wasn't wearing mascara at all. Then, mid-day, I had a microfine smudgey black mist below my eyes. I returned it lickety split and got Diorshow unlimited instead. This is utter crap.

About reviewer (132 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Coarse

from

13 years ago

Maximeyes is a nice mascara. It does a decent job of thickening, and it holds a curl nicely. I don't find that it does much in the way of lengthening, and the volume isn't as much as I like. I do like that it leaves the lashes soft, and it doesn't flake at all on me. I have wimpy lashes that need a more dramatic formula, but I can see how those with already nice lashes would love this. It is way better than Diorshow!

About reviewer (85 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Other, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Other

13 years ago

I lately used many tubes of shu uemura basic,ysl faux cils,estee lauder mascaras,drugstore etc and none of them satisfied me.Dior maximeyes has the fattest brush I've ever seen and its gorgeous results.I wanted a fabulous mascara and maximeyes is just perfect!!!I would def. stock more tubes.I am totally amazed.HG for me.love.

About reviewer (197 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

13 years ago

it's the only product that ever made my asian lashes look good.holds a slight curl, i have to recurl again at the end. thickens moderately, lengthens, just overall great. a little expensive but i will be repurchasing. similar but a little better than lancome hypnose

About reviewer (34 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinNormal, Other

HairBlack

EyesBrown

13 years ago

Totally amazing- beats DiorShow with a stick! Check out my review under regualr Dior Maximeyes Mascara. A definite repurchase for me, i'm thinking it's HG status!

About reviewer (326 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Neutral