L'oreal ColourJuice Strength Glory Victory Hope (Uploaded by renemy)

3.9

81%
would repurchase
3.9/5
package quality

price range

Reviews

Oct/03/2005

Happily, a little discount beauty store has opened up on my block and this was one of my first purchases there (this was a LE item and ended up only costing me 3 bucks). In the tube, "Strength" appears to be a lovely bronzey, rose-brown with lots of gold shimmers. Unfortunately, this is not as pigmented as some of the other Color Juices so that (on my medium-pigmented lips) it shows up …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (2540 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

May/24/2005

I like this for a quick, easy lip gloss. I received it as a gift from my sister, and it's a really pretty color. Being sheer works to its advantage when you experiment layering it over various pencils. It can be a really pretty (and natural) look.

About reviewer (71 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinDry

HairBlond

EyesBlue

2.0

Jan/13/2005

This stuff doesn't have enough pigment. It's quite sheer.

About reviewer (145 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

Dec/11/2004

The applicator on this thing is driving me crazy, but I'm overlooking that, because the lipgloss itself I'm definitely very happy with. The staying power is exceptional for a drugstore lipgloss, it outlasted my JT. Another thing that surprised me is that not only is the packaging between a JT and CJ the same, so is the formula, and surprisingly, so was the smell - between this …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (17 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

Nov/30/2004

This is a lovely sheer bronze gloss. In the tube it looks much darker. CG's are a bit sticky but nothing too bad. I can't put my finger on exactly what this smells like but it's a sweet candy smell. Yummy!!!

About reviewer (275 reviews)

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

Nov/10/2004

I like this! It looks very bold in the tube, but it shows up a pretty sheer bronze with shimmer on my lips. It lasts for a decent amount of time considering i'm a gloss eater. And it smells nice too. The only thing I don't love about it, is it isn't the smoothest gloss going on.

About reviewer (26 reviews)

Oct/09/2004

I really like this color. I have very brightly pink pigmented lips and I like to look for lip products that "tone" it down a bit w/o adding too much additional color so I can achieve a sorta natural look. Strength looks like a bronzey mauvey color w/ tons of shimmer in the tube. When I apply it(I have to pur a couple coats, though as this is prety sheer), my lips look like a soft nudey …Read more

About reviewer (319 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone

Oct/05/2004

This is my first CJ. It is sheer but does have enough mauve pigment to even out liptone. It's perfect over Wet'n'Wild's 666 pencil.

About reviewer (215 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOily, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

Sep/21/2004

A gorgeous sheer plum with golden shimmer. I heard that this was a re-release of Maiden in Raisin which I wanted to try for a while so I made sure I got a hold of one these. Of course it has the typical "fruity" fragrance that all Color Juices have. Great for days you don't want to look too made up and looks great on DDDs.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (921 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Dark, Warm

HairBlack, Kinky, Coarse

Sep/06/2004

This is so beautiful in the tube! However, on my lips it is barely visable. I normally like sheer gloss, but this is entirely too sheer! Looks like clear gloss with gold sparkles in it on...in the tube it is plummy with gold sheen.

About reviewer (378 reviews)

Age19-24