Uploaded by AmaiaLayla

price range

Reviews

1.0

May/20/2011

I love a good bubble bar and I love rockstar so I was eager to try this one, but eww. I don't think it smells like candy, rockstar soap and I don't think its moisturizing at all. It smelled almost like old lady rose perfume to me. I will not buy again.

About reviewer (98 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOily, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

Jan/27/2010

This smells like sweet candy, but it isn't sickly sweet like Godmother or Snow Fairy. I loved the way it scented my bedroom, and then my bath and bathroom. I'll probably just buy it next time as an air freshener. It did make lots of bubbles and turned the water a nice pink.

About reviewer (40 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

Dec/30/2009

This bubble bar smells like a sweet candy treat, it reminds me a lot of the rock star soap. Its scent filled my room and bathroom, not to mention lingering on my skin. The bubble bars bubbles also last so long, longer than any bubble bath I've ever used before.

About reviewer (108 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

Nov/05/2009

Love this bubble bar, it is my first Lush bubblebar bar, I broke it in half and it was more than enough for my bath. It made my bathroom and me smell delicious, and my skin was soft afterward, and the bubbles last forever! I took a 20 minutes bath and the bubbles had hardly gone away at all. I love the smell, I keep sniffing myself!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (78 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

Mar/05/2009

Not as great as I had anticipated. It did not smell very much in the tub. I smelled a little of the Strawberriness afterwards on my skin. I would probably not buy this one again. Great gift though for a friend who is in a relationship but is very flirty. I plan on giving this to my best friend who is a total flirt!!!

About reviewer (659 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOily, Other, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

Jun/29/2008

thumbs up, nice little indulgent treat

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (263 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

Sep/14/2006

I bought this with high hopes, from these reviews i expected a mound of bubbles hollywood style. There's something about the phrase bubble bar which really appealed to me and made it sound really good. Well there was some foam but not alot not many bubbles and i used the whole bar!! It did turn the water a gorgeous pink and it smelt absolutely BEAUTIFUL! The scent filled the bathroom and the …Read more

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinCombination

HairBrown

Aug/22/2006

Beautiful. Creamy bubbles cleanse and scent the skin. Does not irritate those who are sensitive.

About reviewer (54 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinSensitive, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

Jun/29/2006

Another winner from LUSH! I also cut this in half to use again. Smells yummy-my skin smells like strawberries!

About reviewer (96 reviews)

SkinOily, Olive, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

EyesBlack

Jun/22/2006

I usually don't like the food-y or candy type products but this one I have fallen in love with! The color of the water and the gorgeous not-very-food-y smell make me want to soak in the tub all day! One of the best bubble bars that I have ever tried!

About reviewer (44 reviews)

SkinCombination