Nature's Gate Rainwater Herbal Sea Kelp and Aloe Conditioner

Price: $

Price: $

Not tested on animals

on 7/21/2005 1:33:00 PM

I love this conditioner! I had shied away from N.G. for looking too hippy-ish, and I've had bad luck with "all natural" products in the past. However, based on other good reviews, I decided to try it out and am in love. It is so incredibly natural and yet does a superb conditioning job. It's light, but my hair just soaks it up; reducing my frizz and coarseness. Leaves it silky smooth and naturally soft- instead of silicone induced brittle softness. I highly rec. to people looking for nice, soft, shiny, healthy looking hair. Sort of like mine as a child. :)

on 3/25/2005 7:36:00 PM

I've been alternating between biolage (decent, but always kind of disapointing) and pantene (cheap) for conditioner, but have been moving towards more natural products generally. To my imense surprise, this is better than Biolage or Aveda, and cheaper than Pantene. I have curly hair that tends to be dry and frizzy. Since using this my hair has felt much silkier and much less frizzy.

the only drawback is I do find myself using quite a bit of the product, but given the price that's just fine.

on 7/13/2004 1:20:00 PM

I have seen Nature's Gate products on the shelves in Whole Foods many times and I always dismissed them as cheesy and low quality but Man was I wrong. I tried the Rainwater Herbal Sea Kelp and Aloe Conditioner on a whim and I am in love. It provides just the right amount of moisture to my curly color treated hair without weighing it down. I love that it doesn't contain any cones (which tend to build up on my hair) and I am also in love with its very natural scent. I haven't tried the Sea Kelp shampoo yet but if it's 1/2 as good as the conditioner I have found a winning combination.