SkinMedica RETINOL COMPLEX

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
SkinMedica RETINOL COMPLEX

4.7

Water, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Phosphate, Retinyl Palmitate, Retinyl Acetate, Retinol, Rice Bran Extract (Tocotrienol), Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopheryl, Canadian Willowherb Extract, Green Tea Extract, Bisabolol, Phytantriol, Sodium Polyaspartate, Soybean Oil, Cyclomethicone, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Steareth-2, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Allyl Methacrylates Crosspolymer, Butylene Glycol, Aminomethyl Propanol, Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Disodium EDTA

on 5/16/2017 10:04:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

My new hg! I rann out of this some time ago and decided not to reorder because I mistakenly thought that I could manage without it. I tried other products that were less expensive but found them to be "not as effective" as this retinol complex. I am 49 and have had oily skin ALL life. A fact that I used to bemoan, but have since come to appreciate. As we age menopause becomes a huge factor in the day to day. Due to hormonal changes my skin has become dry on some areas of my face. Surprisingly so!

The new products that I was trying simply didn;t cut it. So, I decided to bite the bullet and come back to my trusty Skin Medica Retinol Complex 1.0. And I am so glad I did! The dry patches are nearly gone after only 2 uses. I will never be without this again. Not too strong. Just strong enough to get the job done. Lesson learned. Yes! Its a bit pricey. But the benefits are far and away, worth it!

on 1/18/2016 11:25:00 AM

My dermatologist recommended this product and I have been very happy with it! I've progressed to the .5% version, but still keep the .25% around for times when my skin is extra sensitive. Highly recommend!

on 12/6/2015 4:04:00 PM

I use this instead of retin A less harsh beautiful results I have some for sale on ebay for 39.99

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This retinol cream works great for me! It took a few months to get over the slight peeling and redness I got at first. But after that, my skin has never looked better :) So really good product although it's very expensive. P.s. I used the 0.5% concentration.

on 9/27/2013 4:03:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

this is a very good retinol product to use .both in terms of quality of products used and the results.i am soon going to be 35,but people just dont beleive it.thanks to all the products especially this one.highly reccomend

on 12/10/2010 10:43:00 PM

Wow! I love love love this product. I'm already on my second tube and I really wanted to share how great it is. For the past few years my skin has been ultra sensitive and I have had a patch of stubborn pimples on my cheek that wouldn't budge. The dermatologist said i had acne rosacea... Tried lots of products to clear up the cheek but mostly all irritated my skin and make the problem worse and more noticeable. Finally i have discovered which products are making my skin glow and finally that patch of pimples is gone and my face is sooooo smooth! Here it is---- at night i wash with Spa Face spirulina cleanser, followed by Skin Medica purifying toner, followed by Skin Medica Retinol Complex, sometimes after the retinol i might add Skin Medica ultra sheer moisturizer.... In the morning my skin is smooth and plump and clear!! In the am i just wash with the spa face and use the ultra sheer moisturizer and then some light foundation. Skin Medica products are amazing..... I'm soooo happy that they are working for my skin...yay!!!w

This is a great Retinol. There is no fragrance and it goes on smooth and creamy. It doesn't irritate or sting but is highly effective. I've tried other Retinol products and always always always go back to Skin Medica. I love this product!

on 2/17/2010 7:58:00 PM

I had great results with this upon first application! Yes, finally an effective and gentle retinol treatment. I was recommended to use this at night, following cleansing as the first product on my skin if i would be using moisturizer, blemish spot treatment etc. Immediately reduced size of my pores, complexion more even, decreased break-outs. I constantly get compliments on my skin - I have a hunch the SkinMedica Retinol Treatment might have something to do with that!
Been using this for 4 yrs.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love this product! I found retin A and renova a little harsh for my skin but this is perfect. I use it on my neck and I think that is one of the reasons I have had improvements in the crepiness(I used it in combination with sisley Elixir first followed by skin medica retinol followed by a quality neck cream.

Its so fantastic! After using it for 2 weeks i can see the changes im my face. It smells suck but does work. The acnes disappeared und even the pores are visiblly getting smaller.
Love it. Will buy it again!