SkinMedica RETINOL COMPLEX

Filtered by skin type : Dry
SkinMedica RETINOL COMPLEX

4.7

Water, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Phosphate, Retinyl Palmitate, Retinyl Acetate, Retinol, Rice Bran Extract (Tocotrienol), Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopheryl, Canadian Willowherb Extract, Green Tea Extract, Bisabolol, Phytantriol, Sodium Polyaspartate, Soybean Oil, Cyclomethicone, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Steareth-2, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Allyl Methacrylates Crosspolymer, Butylene Glycol, Aminomethyl Propanol, Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Disodium EDTA

on 12/6/2015 4:04:00 PM

I use this instead of retin A less harsh beautiful results I have some for sale on ebay for 39.99

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This retinol cream works great for me! It took a few months to get over the slight peeling and redness I got at first. But after that, my skin has never looked better :) So really good product although it's very expensive. P.s. I used the 0.5% concentration.

on 2/6/2011 9:16:00 PM

I've tried a lot of retinol products (prescription and OTC) and this is the first one that has not ruined my skin. All the other products either made my skin break out in cysts (!) or dried it out to a flakey mess. My dermatologist gave me sample of this and my skin has been clear ever since. I've only used it for three weeks, so it's hard to tell if it's smoothed out any fine lines, but I'll continue using it just for making my skin clear and glowing!