Garnier Pure Shine Control Moisturizer

3.5

on 8/28/2013 9:48:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

this is my favorite moisturizer of all time. it saves my life. apply anytime you want to remove oil. the ingredients agree well with me: zinc and white clay. My fiance bought me three once when we saw them on clearance for ridiculously cheap. i use this under makeup all the time no matter what. it is a mattifying moisturizer... it is my favorite skin care product of all time. i toss it in my bag in case my skin ever has a melt down..just smear it all over and your good again! it has no fragrance, no tingle and i love the blue color. wear this in the dead of heat and humidy and your skin will NOT sweat or produce oil. It is truly a wonder product with instant results! you could wear this in the middle of the dessert. your skin will thank you for it! TRY it! wish it came in a cute pump, like Garnier pure active :) I think strivectin had a great lotion that came out too. It naturally would just mattify your skin and control oil. This product is so much more affordable than that one and it just instantly transforms the face to a matte smooth finish.

on 5/26/2006 10:48:00 AM

I really love this. It keeps my skin so smooth and matte. It has a nice gel type texture and does seem to provide moisture but is controlling my oilies(I have combo acne prone skin with pores that clog easily). I have been using serious skin Q10 and spectro acne BP, but when I added this my pores shrunk and things really cleared up. Makeup goes on top really well. It is an easy squeeze tube that dispenses well and hygienically. Great product, reasonably priced.

bought this because of rave reviews in a local magazine, but this doesnt live up to the hype. can be drying on delicate areas of the face, and doesn't do anything to clear up acne. also doesnt sink in but instead leaves an shiny film on your skin. the good thing for me though, is that it is light and doesn't seem to break me out. might repurchase if there's nothing else better, but not hg material.

on 3/21/2006 7:16:00 PM

I have oily skin and just like the night treatment,this didn't absorb and made my skin super oily all day. I was so shiny and greasy and as soon as i stopped using this my skin went back to normal. This stuff is very hydrating, something oily skin doesn't need so much of. I was looking for something to control oil not produce it. Worst of all, after putting up with the grease for two weeks, my skin got worse, not better, my pores were completely clogged. Just something to think about if you have oily skin like me!! Hopefully you can sample this one before possibly wasting your mola!