4.5

package quality

price range

Reviews

13 years ago

Arena eyeshadow is an apricot colour with a hint of golder shimmer. I usually use this as a wash over my lids for a simple office look and at nights I use Penny shadestick as a base before layering Arena over it for a nice coppery effect. I am pretty warm toned so this does not look orange on me at all but really brightens my face and makes my brown eyes pop! Would definitely repurchase!

About reviewer (30 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive

2.0

13 years ago

Ugg, I bought this on an impulse, and boy was it a mistake. On my pale cool toned skin this was so very, very orange. It was atrocious. And shimmer? None that my eye can discern, looks matte in the pan and matte on me. Hopefully I'll swap mine away :/

About reviewer (34 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination

HairBlond

EyesHazel

13 years ago

Arena is a perfect, natural, MLBB eyeshadow for me! It is sort of a creamy-peachy-orange color, yet it doesn't scream ORANGE on my lids! I have brown shadows (ie. Wedge, Woodwinked, BB Taupe) that scream ORANGE on me more than Arena, which looks more orange in the pan. (Strange... becuz I use an eyeshadow base, too.)<P>Anyway, I would definitely repurchase if available. Arena kind of matches the highlights in my dark brown hair, which is probably why this is such a workable color on my lids. TIP: Looks nice with Naked Lunch on the brow bone and inner eye corners, and Aria in the crease. Nice daytime look.

About reviewer (1348 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

13 years ago

I bought this after seeing a girl online use it (even though we have completely different skin colors) and I was not disappointed. It's a peachy-orange color that works great both on the lid and in the crease of the eye. Works wonderfully to sheer out Orange eyeshadow or all by itself.

About reviewer (31 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

13 years ago

This is a staple. A pretty neutral peachy beige. No orange. And--yay--not totally matte!

About reviewer (16 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOther

EyesViolet

13 years ago

Very pretty peachy color with a pinkish techy sort of subtle cyber sheen. Really brightens up my eyes.

About reviewer (3503 reviews)

SkinOily, Olive, Cool

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

13 years ago

Oh how I love you Arena. For me it's the perfect shadow for a natural, professional look that just makes my blue eyes pop. The consistency is satin and it just looks so polished. I own so many shadows with glitters and shimmers and sometimes it's so nice to just turn to the basics. This is a warm, beautiful peach/tan that is deep enough to work as a highlighter. It goes on smoothly and doesn't crease. It's the look I want when I need to wear makeup but don't want to look made-up.

About reviewer (75 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal

HairBlond

EyesBlue

3.0

13 years ago

I am Asian with NC30 skin tone. When I saw this color, I was like EWWWWWWWWW what is that ugly orangy slash peach slash brick color? The MAC SA insisted that it is a nice color and tried it on me. It is very nice when put on! I use it in my crease and it gives me a nice almost tanned look for the summer (i NEVER tan) and is a great warm color to make you look healthy and glowing! loves! What a surprise find! Natural enough to bring warmth to your face as a day look and can be layered for a night look for great contouring. Please try it on prior to purchase though as it might be too orange for some people's liking. I like its peach shade, but it is a tad more orange than I prefer but I still like it for everyday use. EDIT: actually I've decided this colour looks hideous on me. Just does not work with my NC30 skin. Too bad :(

About reviewer (8 reviews)

SkinNormal

EyesBlack

3.0

14 years ago

I hate it! On my Toffee Bronze, Laura Mercier/MAC NC55 complexion it only looks good on the brow bone. This is just not for me. Yuk! I'll return it or swap it!

About reviewer (114 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinSensitive, Dark, Cool

HairBrown, Curly, Coarse

14 years ago

Arena is THE perfect warm apricot hued shadow for a natural brow highlight for all the GGG/DDD's out there. The color is very subtle and buildable and like a previous reviewer stated, leaves the brow area with a nice glow rather than in your face highlighting. Arena is a holy grail for me and the first shadow that I've actually hit pan on. I would buy it again and plan to now that I've hit pan...it only took me 2+ years. LOL!

About reviewer (169 reviews)

Age