Uploaded by ProductvilleAdmin

package quality

price range

Reviews

Oct/08/2009

Very pretty neutral kind of peachy color. I use to blend with. It has a very nice texture & blends easily. It seems others use it as a highlight color as well. I'm going to have to try that myself. It goes perfectly with MAC Texture.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (94 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesHazel

Sep/24/2009

My fav brow highlitgher. i'm nc50, .

About reviewer (131 reviews)

SkinNormal, Dark, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

Sep/24/2009

I was at MAC and I was totally looking to buy something else but when I came across Arena and swatched it, I thought it would be a perfect everyday e/s. I really love it and it's a great e/s for on the go. Sometimes when I'm finding myself pressed for time, I just use this all over my lid so I just have a hint of color on them. I'm finding myself using this quite frequently now …Read more

About reviewer (7 reviews)

SkinOily, Olive, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Coarse

Sep/11/2009

I LOVE this color. I recently went crazy and bought 10 neutral colored eyeshadows from MAC, but I think Arena is one of my favorites.

It's a really pretty light peachy color to me. Looks very natural on my lids and it gives a sheen that I'm crazy over. I could wear it alone or pair it up with Espresso for a nice neutral smokey eye. LOVE!

About reviewer (12 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinDry, Tan, Not Sure

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

Aug/17/2009

This is such a great, understated neutral colour. So pretty and it can be used with so much. It really needs respect. Pair it with cork, era, bronzed, satin taupe or more vibrant colours like bitter or orange. Really, really nice.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (81 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

Jul/15/2009

Of course I will repurchase this gem! "Arena" is one of the first MAC eyehadows that I purchased almost 10 yrs ago...and out of all the MAC eyeshadows over the years, this is the only one that I have hit pan on twice! It's about time to get another...I hope they never discontinue this..

NC50/NW45 (MAC)
7 Almond (Bobbi Brown)

P.S. Just wanted to list my …

7 of 7 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (68 reviews)

SkinCombination, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

fromSayers

May/19/2009

I don't get the orange, this is actually yellow based which will brighten most eye colors. I love to use Arena as a wash and swipe Omega (also yellow based) into the socket. Beautiful clean look. Also Arena can be a lovely touch of neutral blush on pale skin.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (173 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal

HairBlond

EyesGreen

fromeq2008

May/09/2009

Love the color! This is my everyday eyeshadow. I usually go with purple or green eyeshadow but decided to go more natural now that I am getting older. This is a perfect shade of peachy brown with no shimmer which I love. Brightens my eyes instantly. I will buy again for sure.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (323 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBrown

Apr/20/2009

Another my everyday eyeshadow. It is light-midinum peachy brown, or say light orange brown. It is definately not orange orange, it is still in brown family. My summer eyeshadow! It warms up my face and give a pop to my eyes.

About reviewer (79 reviews)

SkinVery Dry

HairBlack

Jan/02/2009

Arena is a great color for fair - med skin. It's a lovely understated color that makes my eyes look polished for work. It's great with a nice brown liner and shroom as a highlighter. (note that this is a very basic look though, and not really attention grabbing if that's what you're after.) at night, a sweep of all that glitters over the top brings some sparkle. Also pairs …Read more

7 of 7 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (108 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium