4.5

package quality

price range

Reviews

10 years ago

Very pretty neutral kind of peachy color. I use to blend with. It has a very nice texture & blends easily. It seems others use it as a highlight color as well. I'm going to have to try that myself. It goes perfectly with MAC Texture.

About reviewer (94 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesHazel

10 years ago

My fav brow highlitgher. i'm nc50, .

About reviewer (131 reviews)

SkinNormal, Dark, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

10 years ago

I was at MAC and I was totally looking to buy something else but when I came across Arena and swatched it, I thought it would be a perfect everyday e/s. I really love it and it's a great e/s for on the go. Sometimes when I'm finding myself pressed for time, I just use this all over my lid so I just have a hint of color on them. I'm finding myself using this quite frequently now that I think of it. Will definitely repurchase when I run out!

About reviewer (7 reviews)

SkinOily, Olive, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Coarse

10 years ago

I LOVE this color. I recently went crazy and bought 10 neutral colored eyeshadows from MAC, but I think Arena is one of my favorites. It's a really pretty light peachy color to me. Looks very natural on my lids and it gives a sheen that I'm crazy over. I could wear it alone or pair it up with Espresso for a nice neutral smokey eye. LOVE!

About reviewer (12 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinDry, Tan, Not Sure

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

10 years ago

This is such a great, understated neutral colour. So pretty and it can be used with so much. It really needs respect. Pair it with cork, era, bronzed, satin taupe or more vibrant colours like bitter or orange. Really, really nice.

About reviewer (81 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

11 years ago

Of course I will repurchase this gem! "Arena" is one of the first MAC eyehadows that I purchased almost 10 yrs ago...and out of all the MAC eyeshadows over the years, this is the only one that I have hit pan on twice! It's about time to get another...I hope they never discontinue this.. NC50/NW45 (MAC) 7 Almond (Bobbi Brown) P.S. Just wanted to list my first MAC eyeshadows: Arena, Corduroy, Mystery, Juxt, Electra, Trax, Sketch, Vanilla Pigment...

About reviewer (68 reviews)

SkinCombination, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

from

11 years ago

I don't get the orange, this is actually yellow based which will brighten most eye colors. I love to use Arena as a wash and swipe Omega (also yellow based) into the socket. Beautiful clean look. Also Arena can be a lovely touch of neutral blush on pale skin.

About reviewer (173 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal

HairBlond

EyesGreen

from

11 years ago

Love the color! This is my everyday eyeshadow. I usually go with purple or green eyeshadow but decided to go more natural now that I am getting older. This is a perfect shade of peachy brown with no shimmer which I love. Brightens my eyes instantly. I will buy again for sure.

About reviewer (323 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBrown

11 years ago

Another my everyday eyeshadow. It is light-midinum peachy brown, or say light orange brown. It is definately not orange orange, it is still in brown family. My summer eyeshadow! It warms up my face and give a pop to my eyes.

About reviewer (79 reviews)

SkinVery Dry

HairBlack

11 years ago

Arena is a great color for fair - med skin. It's a lovely understated color that makes my eyes look polished for work. It's great with a nice brown liner and shroom as a highlighter. (note that this is a very basic look though, and not really attention grabbing if that's what you're after.) at night, a sweep of all that glitters over the top brings some sparkle. Also pairs well with several MAC browns in the crease. Update: I'm taking a lippie off because this doesn't have the staying power that I really expect from MAC. It's beautiful, and it's lasted 8 hours - but all my MAC's last that long when I'm just sitting inside in the air conditioning... this has faded quite a bit. EDIT: I'm adding a lippie back - this color is just so sweet. i've been using it over Nars All About Eve in the crease and it is so pretty

About reviewer (108 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium