4.5

package quality

price range

Reviews

10 years ago

I pretty much use this on a daily basis along with shroom and black eyeliner. It's a nice neutral color with not a lot of shimmer. I was using all the glitters, but the shimmer was a little too much for the daytime. I'm NC25 and it comes out as a nice peach color on my lids. I've used it on my friend for her engagement photos and it looks great in photos. A nice neutral to have in your makeup stash.

About reviewer (43 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Coarse

10 years ago

A MUA recommended this for my lids, with Bamboo for blending, Cork for crease and under eyes, and Brule for highlighting. I am NC15/20, blue eyes. Wow these really work for me! My palette looks like nothing, but they look so great on!

About reviewer (89 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Other

EyesBlue

2.0

10 years ago

Arena is my go-to browbone highlighter. I use it just about every day. Its the colour of my skin (NC44) with just the right amount of shimmer that a Satin finish eyeshadow brings.

About reviewer (165 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

10 years ago

I always have a backup of this color as it is a perfect blend of sandy/blondish/bronzey beige gold. Subtle and sophisticated it brings out the gold, green and amber flecks in any eyes. a must for any MUA or personal use.

About reviewer (946 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Fair, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

EyesHazel

from

10 years ago

This is my favorite base eyeshadow and it never fails. On NW43 with trinks in the crease and embark on the corners you will not go wrong!

About reviewer (80 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Dark

HairBrown

10 years ago

i love this. I use it practically every day as my base color/highlighter. I hit pan on it (rare!), i'll definitely repurchase once i'm out. my first mac shadow purchase, and has made me interested in trying others.

About reviewer (21 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

from

fav. neutral color

About reviewer (100 reviews)

SkinNormal, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

10 years ago

In my opinion, this is MAC's best eyeshadow. I'm NC15 and something about this colour in the centre of my lids just really gives them that extra something. I'm trying to make myself use other colours for my day-to-day look, but this shadow is so gorgeous that I seem to reach for it all the time anyway! Also, it looks fantastic over groundwork paint pot.

About reviewer (18 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlack

EyesHazel

10 years ago

I love this as a lid colour. It is a light orange/peach kind of colour with no shimmer. It looks great on my green eyes but I think it would look equally good on blue eyes as well.

About reviewer (233 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

EyesGreen

10 years ago

The texture of this product has smooth satin finish. I like how it has just the right amount of pigment where it just delivers a nice sheen look. This is one of my everyday e/s. I use MAC arena e/s on days when I want a satin look. And I use Avon true color e/s single in classic mocha for matte look days.

About reviewer (29 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan, Not Sure