Uploaded by ProductvilleAdmin

package quality

price range

Reviews

Mar/02/2010

I pretty much use this on a daily basis along with shroom and black eyeliner. It's a nice neutral color with not a lot of shimmer. I was using all the glitters, but the shimmer was a little too much for the daytime. I'm NC25 and it comes out as a nice peach color on my lids. I've used it on my friend for her engagement photos and it looks great in photos. A nice neutral to have in …Read more

About reviewer (43 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Coarse

Feb/23/2010

A MUA recommended this for my lids, with Bamboo for blending, Cork for crease and under eyes, and Brule for highlighting.

I am NC15/20, blue eyes.

Wow these really work for me!

My palette looks like nothing, but they look so great on!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (89 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Other

EyesBlue

2.0

Feb/16/2010

Arena is my go-to browbone highlighter. I use it just about every day. Its the colour of my skin (NC44) with just the right amount of shimmer that a Satin finish eyeshadow brings.

2 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (165 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

Feb/04/2010

I always have a backup of this color as it is a perfect blend of sandy/blondish/bronzey beige gold. Subtle and sophisticated it brings out the gold, green and amber flecks in any eyes.

a must for any MUA or personal use.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (945 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Fair, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

EyesHazel

frommalika

Feb/04/2010

This is my favorite base eyeshadow and it never fails. On NW43 with trinks in the crease and embark on the corners you will not go wrong!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (80 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Dark

HairBrown

Jan/24/2010

i love this. I use it practically every day as my base color/highlighter. I hit pan on it (rare!), i'll definitely repurchase once i'm out.

my first mac shadow purchase, and has made me interested in trying others.

About reviewer (21 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

fromGUMBYY

Jan/17/2010

fav. neutral color

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (100 reviews)

SkinNormal, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

Jan/06/2010

In my opinion, this is MAC's best eyeshadow. I'm NC15 and something about this colour in the centre of my lids just really gives them that extra something.
I'm trying to make myself use other colours for my day-to-day look, but this shadow is so gorgeous that I seem to reach for it all the time anyway!

Also, it looks fantastic over groundwork paint pot.

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (18 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlack

EyesHazel

Dec/24/2009

I love this as a lid colour. It is a light orange/peach kind of colour with no shimmer. It looks great on my green eyes but I think it would look equally good on blue eyes as well.

About reviewer (233 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

EyesGreen

Nov/15/2009

The texture of this product has smooth satin finish. I like how it has just the right amount of pigment where it just delivers a nice sheen look. This is one of my everyday e/s. I use MAC arena e/s on days when I want a satin look. And I use Avon true color e/s single in classic mocha for matte look days.

About reviewer (29 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan, Not Sure