4.5

price range

Reviews

1.0

8 years ago

Maybe its just my individual shadow, but this has no colour payoff, no pigmentation, doesn't go on the brush, doesn't show up. Not impressed, unfortunately.

About reviewer (25 reviews)

SkinOily, Dark, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

8 years ago

I have been using Arena for nearly 3 years, it is one of my favorites by far. It feels very nice and soft. Slightly shimmery which I love.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Olive, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

8 years ago

This is one of MAC's underrated eyeshadows. One of the MUAs recommended it to me when I said I was looking for a orange eyeshadow to make my blue eyes pop. I absolutely love this colour! It's great for daytime looks with cork in the crease. I'm so glad that the MUA recommended it!

About reviewer (144 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

EyesBlue

8 years ago

I like this eyeshadow. It's a beige/peachy toned satin color. It gives a very clean look to the entire lid area, and because it's satin , it's not overly chalky looking. It blends quite easily too. I took one lippie off for the sheerness of the product. You do have to pack in on, and without a good eye primer, it isn't going to last too long. For those having trouble with this too. I found packing it with a sponge tip applicator quite helpful. You guys should give that a try. I may repurchase if I find nothing better.

About reviewer (51 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

EyesBlack

8 years ago

giving my 1 cent worth- great for highlighting, very natural, and impart a very healthy skin shine. Will suit all skin tones I think

About reviewer (202 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Relaxed, Fine

8 years ago

I love this eyeshadow suits all skin types. If you are not getting the colour you see in the pot use a primer first then apply. Stipple it onto the eye first and then circular movements blend it in and that should make your eyes pop.

About reviewer (102 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal, Olive

HairBrown

8 years ago

love this. i actually have bought 2. this colour goes great in the crease of my eye with painterly paint over my whole eyelid. i like the really neutral brown it is. the finish is great too- not too shimmery as its a satin. It would also be great on the waterduct and then a darker brown towards the V. its just a great colour for my skintone NC40-42. its replaced my 'all that glitters' as i reach for this more :)

About reviewer (224 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Tan, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

9 years ago

Arena is my go-to lid color for natural makeup. Applied as a wash, it perks up my eyelids with some soft peach tones and gives then a beautiful sheen. I like to pair it with Wedge and Brown Down. It's satin texture is really silky but sometimes it seems like a fragile shadow as touching my brush to it results in product coming loose, not a big issue as I don't throw my makeup into my hand bag. I also like it on my cheeks as a peachy highlight. Definitely recommend to anyone with blue eyes or warm skin (NC25-30 for reference).

About reviewer (86 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

9 years ago

Wow. How did I never try this eyeshadow before? My tastes in eyeshadow have been trending towards more natural colors. This is a great, non boring natural color. It's like a peachy/orangey/subtle sheen. One of those that's difficult to describe. It a very subtle eyeshadow, and subtle does not me "not pigmented" because it is. It's not a flat matte color, but it's not shimmery or sparkly, more of a sheen. I think people with darker skin use it as a highlight. For me its an excellent lid color. I wore it with swiss chocolate and gesso the other day and it was gorgeous. It's also great with Fig1 or Deep Damson, any brown, or a dark blue. It is very warm, so stay away if you look bad in warm colors. It's less orange than samoa silk, more subtle/natural than pollinator but still gives a little kick to your look. And it should work fine on mature skin because it's just got a sheen. Edit: probably swapping this color. I finally decided it's too similar to all that glitters and I like that color more. I have a hard time getting this to show up and last on my lids. Still very pretty, I just don't think it works on me after all.

About reviewer (541 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Neutral

HairRed, Wavy, Other

9 years ago

I love this product. It is a great subtle higherlighter for dark skin it use it with no eye shadow. Pairing it with eyeshadow, it becomes more apparent and it excellent with any color eyeshadow. A must have!!!

About reviewer (5 reviews)

Age